Adjustable pedestal for wooden terrace - Adjustable joist - 40-60 mm - Jouplast
In order to accompany you as best as possible in the realization of your projects, the Jouplast brand offers you innovative and high quality products. The first French manufacturer and leader of terrace pedestals since 1986, the Jouplast joist pedestalis as popular with professionals as it is with private individuals. Its many advantages allow it to be within everyone's reach and to facilitate the construction of a terrace on adjustable pedestal and outdoor arrangements.
The popularity of Jouplast products is the result of strong expertise and a desire to meet the needs and requirements of outdoor landscaping professionals.
Simplified site preparation
The ease of use of pedestal for joist starts with the compulsory ground preparation. Except in the case of laying on a concrete slab, the ground must be prepared in order to have a durable, solid and safe construction. For this purpose, a 15 cm deep excavation must be carried out beforehand. Covered with a geotextile felt and a 15 cm layer of gravel, this precaution prevents weeds from growing back and thus prevents recurrent maintenance of the construction. Don't forget to compact the whole thing.
No major work is required; site preparation is simplified, quick and less costly than with other terracing methods. You have everything to gain! Professionals will like the time saving offered by the adjustable pedestals for terrace, while private individuals will appreciate the ease of installation.
Installation on any surface
Laying a wooden terrace on land, grass, concrete or existing terrace is made possible thanks to the joist terrace pedestal which adapts to all types of land. The pedestal continues to save you time as it is simply laid on the ground without any fixing on stabilized ground. Laying a wooden terrace on soft ground is mandatory for a good holding of the pedestal and therefore of your terrace. Be careful, the pedestal is only to be used to make a wooden terrace on adjustable pedestals for pedestrian.
Easy and quick to install
The biggest advantage of the adjustable joist pedestal is its ease of installation. Installation is no longer reserved only for professionals in the trade! With the pedestal, construction can be completed in just 3 days! Your outdoor projects quickly come to life without difficulty and at low cost. Find out below how to lay a terrace on pedestals:
After stabilizing your floor, the pedestals can be placed on the space reserved for your future wooden terrace on adjustable pedestal. Simply follow 4 steps to install a raised wooden terrace :
- Place the pedestals on the ground at regular intervals. We advise you to leave 70 cm between each pedestal for a good load distribution. Once this is done, adjust the posts to the desired height using the adjustment ring located under the head of the pedestal for terrace, which allows for manual millimeter adjustments;
- Place the joists on the heads of the pedestals. Use a spirit level to ensure that they are all at the same height;
- Using wood screws, fix the joists to the lug provided for this purpose to ensure it is held in place;
- Finish by removing your wooden strips and screw them to the joists. Use a screwdriver and 2 wood screws for each adjustable pedestal terrace. The covering of your terrace on pedestals made of wood battens is laid in no time at all!
Resistant and durable
The pedestal is made of polypropylene, a 100% recyclable material that has many advantages. In addition to being extremely strong and resistant, the joist pedestal is durable and ensures that your wooden terrace will remain on the pedestal for many years.
Adjustable in height by a minimum of 40 mm and a maximum of 60 mm, the pedestal will meet your needs and requirements. This way, you will be able to catch up a small height without the slightest difficulty. Its circular base of 120 mm in diameter provides optimum stability, allowing the adjustable pedestal for wooden terrace to support up to 1 ton of load. You will be able to enjoy your outside in complete safety with resistant materials.
The French-made terrace pedestal has many additional advantages:
- It can be installed near a swimming pool as the pedestal is resistant to acid and chemical products. Create the space of your dreams in all simplicity!
- The pedestal complies with standards 51.4 and 41.3 in force. Your building site is carried out according to the rules;
- The pedestal is extremely resistant since it is not damaged by extreme temperatures (- 30°C to + 60°C) and atmospheric agents (UV and frost);
- Laying a wooden terrace on a pedestal is done without additional tools. The installation is simple and within everyone's reach! ;
- The space created by the pedestal between the ground and the terrace allows the pipes to be hidden, the air to circulate and the water to be evacuated.
With the Jouplast joist pedestal, your projects come to life in the blink of an eye!
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step 2As soon as the installation is level, place the joists in front of the pin located on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then screw the joists onto the pin of the stud provided for this purpose. This allows for good maintenance.
step 4Finally, attach the wooden slats to the joists using a screwdriver and wood screws.
Adjustable pedestal 40 65 mm for Wooden Deck Jouplast
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Use||Wooden deck, Composite decking|
|Adjustable height||1.57 to 2.36 in|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
How do I use the terrace pedestals? What is the difference between a wood pedestal and a slab pedestal? How do you adjust your pedestals to the right height?
Find the answers to your questions on video with tips and tricks from our experts.
28/03/2020 DENIS G.
22/03/2020 Daniel T.
22/03/2020 Anne D.
04/03/2020 Pierre P.
25/11/2019 Cedric P.
21/08/2019 Didier M.
10/08/2019 Cesar H.
10/08/2019 JACQUES ".