Adjustable pedestal for wooden terrace - Adjustable joist - 50-80 mm - Jouplast
To make a wooden terrace on adjustable pedestals, you need a very solid and durable foundation. It all starts with the quality of the pedestal and the joists. The latter must be of the same wood species as the boards used. Forget about composite joists, since they expand naturally, altering the entire structure of the terrace. This timeless, trendy material will embellish your exterior. The quality of the wood used for the structure is just as important as that of the boards used. It is therefore imperative to have quality joists to improve the longevity of your terrace.
In this sense, the wood terrace pedestal is an excellent foundation for raised terraces because, in addition to being extremely solid, it is practical, easy to install and holds your structure solidly in place.
Simplified site preparation
The adjustable pedestal for joist is a product whose installation does not require any structural work. Jouplast makes the terrace adjustable pedestal accessible to professionals and private individuals alike. This small object is essential for the good maintenance of your terrace. Ideal for catching up with heights or for the installation of raised terraces, the pedestal requires a quick preparation of the ground in order to guarantee the good stability of this one.
Laying on pedestals is a method that makes ground preparation a simple, inexpensive and faster step than others! The preparation of the ground takes place as follows:
- Carry out the earthwork to a depth of 15 cm;
- Lay a geotextile felt to prevent weeds from growing between the terrace boards ;
- Cover with 15 cm of gravel before compacting.
Can be installed on any surface
The Jouplast brand pedestal is popular thanks to its ease of installation as well as the many situations in which it can be installed. Indeed, the adjustable pedestal for terrace adapts to all types of support allowing it to be installed on grass, earth, concrete or an existing terrace. However, make sure that the ground is soft before installing your pedestal.
Thanks to the pedestal, you'll save a lot of time! No need to call in a professional, installing a wooden terrace on pedestal is extremely simple and can be done without the help of a professional. Simply place the pedestals on the ground, no need for any fixing. Don't worry, the pedestal is securely held in place and guarantees a solid and safe adjustable wood terrace on pedestal.
Easy and quick to install
If the installation of the joist pedestal on the floor is simplified, the installation of the joists and the wood flooring is even easier! The installation takes only 3 short days so that you can enjoy your outdoor space for many years to come. Adjustable, the pedestal can be placed at the height of your choice and requires no additional tools. It responds to the needs and requirements of your land to place your terrace where you want it.
Once your ground has been stabilized, it is time to install the terrace pedestals, joists and wood planks. This action requires 4 quick steps:
- The adjustable joists pedestal are placed on the ground parallel to each other at regular intervals of 70 cm. Once done, adjust them to the desired height using the adjustment ring located under the head of the pedestal, which allows adjustment to the millimeter;
- Place the joists on the head of the pedestals and check that everything is level;
- Screw the joists onto the lug provided for this purpose to ensure excellent support using wood screws (you will need 2);
- Attach the natural or composite wood strips to the joists. Screwdriver and wood screws will be necessary to complete the terrace on adjustable pedestal. Your terrace is finished in record time!
Resistant and durable
The joist pedestal is made in France from a 100% recycled material: polypropylene. Very resistant, the pedestals for terrace is the perfect ally wherever you are and also for installation around a swimming pool!
- The joist terrace pedestal does not fear heat or cold. It is resistant to extreme temperatures ranging from -30°C to +60°C as well as to atmospheric agents such as UV and frost. There is nothing to worry about, the resistance of the pedestal is such that your wood terrace on pedestal will not move a millimeter no matter what happens;
- The pedestal complies with the rules of conformity 51.4 and 43.1 allowing you to carry out your work in due form;
- The pedestals do not deteriorate in contact with chemicals and acids. Enjoy your swimming pool without being afraid that your terrace on pedestal will deteriorate! ;
- Each pedestal supports up to 1 ton of load which makes it a robust and reliable product;
- The space between the ground and the terrace allows the structure to be aired, prevents rainwater stagnation and also hides electrical or watering cables under the surface of the terrace.
With the Jouplast pedestal for joist, the construction of a raised terrace has never been so simple and quick!
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step 2As soon as the installation is level, place the joists in front of the pin located on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then screw the joists onto the pin of the stud provided for this purpose. This allows for good maintenance.
step 4Finally, attach the wooden slats to the joists using a screwdriver and wood screws.
Adjustable pedestal 50 80 mm for Wooden Deck Jouplast
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Use||Wooden deck, Composite decking|
|Adjustable height||1.97 to 3.15 in|
|Country of Origin||UE|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
How do I use the terrace pedestals? What is the difference between a wood pedestal and a slab pedestal? How do you adjust your pedestals to the right height?
Find the answers to your questions on video with tips and tricks from our experts.
Jean-Pierre C. published the 19/07/2021 following an order made on 09/07/2021
Laurent P. published the 27/06/2021 following an order made on 14/06/2021
Très bon produit
Denis B. published the 22/06/2021 following an order made on 07/06/2021
Virgile H. published the 09/06/2021 following an order made on 27/05/2021
Guillaume L. published the 01/06/2021 following an order made on 19/05/2021
Gladys C. published the 01/06/2021 following an order made on 18/05/2021
Conforme à ma commande
Cédric P. published the 29/05/2021 following an order made on 17/05/2021
Florent M. published the 22/05/2021 following an order made on 09/05/2021
La mauvaise note est dû à un retard de livraison. J'ai acheté sur votre site pour recevoir les plots sous 48h (comme bien précisé sur le site). Sauf que les plots commandés le 09/05, annoncés livrés le 12/05, sont arrivés le 14/05 au matin...Sans plot, pas de terrasse. J'ai donc gentiment acheté d'autres plots à Leroy Merlin pour ne pas payer les poseurs de ma terrasse à boire le café...Et maintenant direction le bon coin pour revendre tout ça...
Comment from Plots-discount.com the 18/05/2021
Bonjour,L'expédition des colis se fait sous 24 à 48h, il faut compter une petite semaine pour recevoir la marchandise. N'hésitez pas à contacter le service client pour le surplus de marchandise.Bien à vous, Marion NEL