85-115 mm Self-levelling pedestal for wooden deck by Rinno Plots
Wondering how to make a wooden deck on pedestals? Have you done your homework and the work seems too tedious to undertake the installation by yourself? Make no mistake, we have a simple, quick and durable solution for you with our Rinno Plots 85 to 115 mm range of pedestals for joists.
The use of the adjustable pedestals for joists allows you to lay your wooden deck on any type of support with simplified site preparation.
Technical data the 85 - 115 mm self-levelling pedestals for joists by Rinno Plots
- The pedestals for joists have an adjustable height from 85 to 115 mm thanks to the adjustment ring located directly under the head of each pedestals. You will be able to adjust to the millimeter accuracy according to the height you wish for your terrace.
- At the base of the pedestals for wooden deck joists, you will find a self-levelling disc that is clipped directly onto the pivot. This disc allows you to obtain a flat surface by catching up to 5% of slope over one meter. The use of our self-levelling wooden deck pedestals is ideal for sloping or uneven ground.
- The adjustable pedestals for joists can be adapted to all types of ground: earth, grass or even existing terraces, everything is possible! You won't have to worry about the conditions of your soil.
- Whether you want a wooden or composite deck, you can use the pedestals for joists without any worries.
- If you're concerned about the ecological impact of using joists to install your wooden deck, you should know that pedestals for wooden deck joists are made of filled polypropylene, a 100% recyclable material. What's more, they are made in France.
- The 200 mm base of the pedestals for joists is perforated, which allows good drainage in case of heavy rain. In addition, the pedestals for wooden deck allow your deck to be raised. This means that the wooden boards and joists are not in direct contact with the ground and are therefore protected from moisture. To guarantee the good insulation of your pedestals for wooden deck joists, add a sealing strip to the joists.
- The pedestals for joists are also very resistant. They can withstand loads of up to 1 tonne. You will therefore have nothing to fear about the layout you are planning for your wooden deck on pedestals or the weight of your boards and joists.
- Your project will be carried out according to the rules. In fact, the pedestals for wooden deck comply with DTU 43.1 and 51.4 standards.
- The pedestals for joists are resistant to acid and basic solutions, atmospheric agents and climatic variations. They can withstand temperatures ranging from -30° to +60°. Your terrace can therefore be installed in different environments without any fear.
How to make a wooden deck on pedestals in practice?
Preparing the ground for laying a wooden terrace on a concrete slab
In the case of laying your wooden deck on a concrete slab or on an existing deck, it's simple, no preparation is necessary, you can proceed to the installation of the pedestals directly.
Preparing the ground for laying a wooden terrace on soft ground
In the case of a wooden terrace on soft ground, a simple preparation of the ground will have to be carried out. First, carry out a 15 cm deep terracing. Then cover with a geotextile felt to prevent weeds from growing. Finally, cover the whole with 15 cm of gravel and finish by compacting the whole to obtain a flat and stable surface.
Spacing between pedestals for wooden deck
Once the preparation work is completed, you will need to determine the number of pedestals for joists you need and determine the spacing required between each pedestal.
Laying your wooden deck on pedestals
Now that you have determined the number of pedestals you need for the installation of your wooden deck on pedestals, you can adjust the height of your pedestals. No fixing of the pedestals to the ground is necessary, the non-slip base, the weight of the joists and wood planks will be sufficient to hold the pedestal in place. Then, simply place the joists on the head of the pedestals and screw them onto the lugs provided for this purpose in order to ensure that the pedestals are held in place. Finally, finish by screwing the slats onto the joists while maintaining a regular spacing between the slats with the slat spacers.
Wooden deck finish on pedestals
Once all the previous steps have been completed, you can proceed with the finishing of your wooden deck on pedestals. For an aesthetic finish, it is advisable to use flexible angles to define the boards fixed at the ends. Use a board straightener for an optimal and secure aesthetic finish.
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step 2As soon as the installation is level, place the joists in front of the pin located on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then screw the joists onto the pin of the stud provided for this purpose. This allows for good maintenance.
step 4Finally, attach the wooden slats to the joists using a screwdriver and wood screws.
Model : RIN060090LAUT
Self-leveling pedestal 85/115 mm for wooden deck - Rinno Plots
|Warranty||10 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -40°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Adjustable height||3.35 to 4.53 in|
|Compatibility with extension||No|
|Country of Origin||UE|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Click on a thumbnail to load the video
Thierry C. published the 03/05/2021 following an order made on 20/04/2021
Bon produit, réglage facike
Anonymous A. published the 21/07/2020 following an order made on 08/07/2020
Conforme à mon attente
Anonymous A. published the 27/10/2019 following an order made on 21/10/2019
Anonymous A. published the 14/10/2019 following an order made on 02/10/2019
Anonymous A. published the 28/05/2019 following an order made on 08/03/2019
Anonymous A. published the 21/05/2019 following an order made on 13/03/2019