47-59 mm Europlot Adjustable pedestal for slab terrace
Are you looking for a simple and efficient way to lay your terrace? Whether you are looking for concrete tile slabs or grating, look no further and opt for laying on adjustable pedestals. No preparation is necessary for laying on concrete slabs, the pedestals are placed directly on the floor without any fixing. Europlot adjustable pedestals can be laid on any type of floor, provided that the surface is flat. You can adjust them from above at your convenience to set the perfect height for your terrace. See the specific characteristics of the 47-59 mm high Europlot adjustable pedestal for slabs.
Technical specifications of the 47-59 mm high Europlot adjustable pedestal
- The adjustable pedestal for slab has a special head for wedging outdoor slabs tiling.
- The Europlot brand offers injection molded adjustable pedestals made of polypropylene with 20% talcum powder of first choice virgin material. These pedestals are a reference in terms of innovation thanks to the SERVOVIS present on the head of the pedestal allowing the adjustment of the pedestal even after their installation. As for the composition of the material, SERVOVIS is made of white natural high-density polyethylene.
- The height of the terrace pedestal is adjustable from 47 to 59 millimeters. You can add extensions to increase this height. A special tool is required to adjust the pedestals.
- The strength of the Europlot pedestals has been proven in several series of tests. These tests have confirmed their resistance to compression and breakage in accordance with current French standards. Each pedestal can therefore withstand a load of more than 500 kg centered on it and a load of more than 250 kg off-center on 1/4 of the pedestal.
- These pedestals resist temperature variations between -30°C and +60°C as well as bad weather.
- Made in France, this adjustable pedestal for slab is a proof of high quality and reliability, as it meets the current standards DTU 43.1 and 51.4.
Benefits to remember
Easy and quick to install, the installation of a terrace on pedestals has enough to delight individuals who are angry with DIY.
- Each pedestal is made of polypropylene, a very robust material that cannot break or crack.
- The slab pedestal is highly resistant to frost and UV rays as well as to acid and chemical products. This makes the installation of your terrace next to a swimming pool no problem!
- Regardless of the type of support (grass, earth, concrete, etc.), pedestals for slabs terrace can be adapted to any type of support.
- Europlot pedestals for slabs are designed to support a heavy weight of up to 500 kg.
- The laying of terraces on slabs is accessible to everyone, private individuals or demanding professionals. The installation is done in just a few days.
- The installation of your pedestals on slabs for terrace is easily done without glue or joints.
- You don't need to remove the tiles to adjust the pedestals from above.
- The pedestals are guaranteed for 2 years.
The accessories to be preferred for installation
Several installation accessories will be useful for adjusting your pedestals for terrace.
- To adjust the height of your pedestals, use the hardened steel adjustment tool that allows you to pass between the joints of the 4 slabs and activate the SERVOVIS of the pedestal for terrace.
- In addition to the adjustment tool, purchase the chrome steel tool holder for effortless, upright adjustment.
- You have the possibility of inserting polypropylene extensions to be added above the pedestals in order to play more on the height of your terrace.
Tips and tricks for a successful installation of your terrace
- The first step is to check that the floor surface is stable using a spirit level and then place the slabs tiles on the heads of the pedestals.
- Please note that the slabs must be at least 2 cm thick for a successful tiled terrace in slab on pedestals.
- On grass or earth, the installation is different. You need to make a 15 cm deep grading, without forgetting to lay a geotextile felt to prevent weeds from growing and then lay a 15 cm layer of gravel. The final touch to obtain a flat surface necessary for the installation of pedestals requires a settling of the ground.
- You can increase the height of the adjustable pedestal 47 - 59 mm to more than 59 mm by using 1 - 6 extensions on each pedestal.
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Adjustable pedestal 47 59 mm Europlot
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 500 kg|
|Type||Adjustable by the top, Adjustable|
|Use||Gratings, Carrelage stoneware, Concrete slab|
|Adjustable height||1.85 to 2.32 in|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Damien B. published the 05/05/2021 following an order made on 02/04/2021
Difficile à régler. Assez fragile
Comment from Plots-discount.com the 28/04/2021
Bonjour, Nous sommes désolés du désagrément subi. Merci de m'expliquer la situation email@example.com Bien à vous, Agnès
Yvan B. published the 31/07/2020 following an order made on 11/07/2020
Anonymous A. published the 03/01/2017 following an order made on 31/12/2016
Conforme rien à dire , pratique