Pedestal for adjustable slab terrace 59-71 mm Europlot
Why choose Europlot branded pedestals for the design of your new terrace? The adjustable pedestals allow you to lay your terrace in slabs with a minimum of effort and at an economical cost. Thanks to their innovative operation, you can adjust the height of the pedestals even after installation and avoid having to undertake structural work. Laying slabs on pedestals will save you time and energy. Find out more about the special features of the 59 to 71 mm height Europlot adjustable pedestal for slab.
Technical characteristics of the Europlot adjustable pedestal 59 to 71 mm high
- The adjustable pedestal for slab has a specific head with 4 lugs to wedge exterior slabs tiles.
- The Europlot adjustable pedestals are injection molded in polypropylene with 20% talcum powder filled with first choice virgin material. They have a very innovative adjustment system, as the adjustment is carried out on the head of the pedestal thanks to the SERVOVIS using an adjustment key. As far as the composition of the material is concerned, SERVOVIS is made of white natural high-density polyethylene.
- The height of the terrace pedestal is adjustable from 59 to 71 millimeters. Additional extensions are available to increase the height of your terrace. To adjust the pedestals, an adjustment key is required for this purpose.
- All Europlot pedestals are highly resistant to compression and breakage according to current French standards. Each pedestal is therefore able to withstand a load of more than 500 kilos centered on it and a load of more than 250 kilos off-center on 1/4 of the pedestal.
- These pedestals are designed to withstand temperature changes between -30°C and +60°C as well as heavy weather conditions.
- Manufactured in France, this adjustable pedestal for slab meets the current DTU 43.1 and 51.4 standards, which guarantees a quality material that is highly reliable.
Some advantages to remember
We can undoubtedly list several advantages to using adjustable pedestals for the installation of your slabs terrace.
- The Europlot adjustable pedestal is made of polypropylene, a material of proven robustness. The pedestals cannot crack or break.
- The slab pedestal can easily withstand frost and UV light as well as acid and chemicals. It is therefore possible to install adjustable pedestals around a swimming pool.
- Pedestals for slabs terrace are very practical because they fit perfectly on all types of surfaces (grass, earth, concrete or existing decking).
- Thanks to their solidity, Europlot pedestals for slabs can support a heavy weight of up to 500 kg.
- The installation of terraces on pedestals is not only for professionals, because thanks to its ease of installation in just a few days, any do-it-yourselfer can create his own terrace space.
- The installation of your pedestals on slabs terrace is carried out without glue or joints.
- Because the adjustment of the pedestals is done from above, it is not necessary to remove the slabs to adjust the height.
- Europlot pedestals are guaranteed for 2 years.
A few accessories to help you when installing your terrace on pedestals
- Very important, you need the hardened steel adjustment tool that allows you to pass between the joints of the 4 slabs and to activate the SERVOVIS of the terrace pedestal to adjust the height of your pedestals.
- You can add the chrome steel tool holder to limit your efforts when adjusting the height of the pedestals.
- Think of the polypropylene extensions to be added above the pedestals to play more on the height of your terrace.
Installation tips for your terrace
- First, before laying the slabs tiles on the heads of the pedestals, check that your floor is perfectly flat and stable (use a spirit level to help you with this task).
- It is very important that your slabs are at least 2 cm thick to be able to make your slabs terrace out of tile on pedestals.
- For laying on grass or earth, the procedure is slightly different. You need to make a 15 cm deep terrace, then add a geotextile felt to prevent weeds from growing. Finally, you must lay a 15 cm layer of gravel and compact the ground to obtain a flat surface that is essential for the installation of the pedestals.
- The height of the adjustable pedestal 59 - 71 mm can be increased to more than 71 mm by using 1 - 6 extensions per pedestal.
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Adjustable pedestal 59 71 mm Europlot
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 500 kg|
|Type||Adjustable by the top, Adjustable|
|Use||Gratings, Carrelage stoneware, Concrete slab|
|Adjustable height||2.32 to 2.8 in|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Antoine M. published the 21/05/2019 following an order made on 25/04/2019
"Très bien système avec rehausse très pratique"
Arnaud P. published the 03/01/2017 following an order made on 31/12/2016
"Conforme rien à dire , pratique"