Europlot 70 - 105 mm adjustable pedestal for slab terrace
Discover Europlot's revolutionary, time-saving method of laying on adjustable pedestals. Laying slabs on pedestals is a simple and effective technique that allows you to lay out your terrace space without any major work in prospect. A wide choice of adjustable pedestals is available depending on the desired height of your future terrace area. Discover all the characteristics relating to the Europlot adjustable pedestal for slabs from 70 to 105 mm in height.
- The 70 - 105 mm height adjustable pedestal has a head with 4 lugs to wedge outdoor slabs tile.
- Each adjustable pedestal for terrace is injection molded from 20% virgin talc-filled polypropylene of first choice. The adjustment operation is carried out by means of the SERVOVIS, made of white natural high density polyethylene, which is located on the head of the pedestal (here the adjustment can be carried out up to 105 mm.).
- The Europlot pedestal for terrace is adjustable in height from 70 to 105 millimeters. If you wish to increase the height by more than 105 millimeters, you can add 40 millimeters extensions. A special tool is required for adjusting the pedestals.
- The Europlot adjustable pedestals are robust and resistant to compression and breakage in accordance with current French standards. Each pedestal is able to support a load centered on it of more than 500 kilos and a load eccentric on 1/4 of the pedestal of more than 250 kilos.
- These pedestals are resistant to temperature changes between -30°C and +60°C as well as to weather conditions.
- Manufactured in France, this 70 to 105 mm adjustable pedestal for slab is made of polypropylene in compliance with current standards DTU 43.1 and 51.4.
Advantages to remember
Laying a terrace on adjustable pedestals is one of the simplest and least expensive techniques.
- Each pedestal is made of polypropylene, a strong and durable material to ensure your peace of mind over the long term.
- The adjustable pedestal has high technical qualities such as resistance to frost and UV, as well as resistance to acids and chemicals. If you are planning to install your terrace area near a swimming pool, this is entirely possible.
- The adjustable pedestals for slabs terrace can be used on all types of supports (grass, earth, concrete, existing terrace).
- Due to their high strength, the pedestals for slabs of the French brand Europlot are able to support a heavy weight of up to 500 kg.
- Laying terrace on pedestals is a method that can suit everyone, both private individuals and professionals. Allow 3 days to install your terrace space.
- Laying pedestals on slabs terrace does not require the use of glue or joints.
- Very easy to adjust, the 70 - 105 mm adjustable pedestal can be adjusted from above without having to remove the slabs.
- The pedestals are guaranteed for 2 years.
Several useful accessories for laying
Some installation accessories are very useful to help you adjust your pedestals for terrace. They save you precious time and are a great help in avoiding tiring positions.
- To adjust the height of your pedestals for terrace, use the hardened steel adjustment tool that allows you to pass between the joints of the 4 slabs and activate the SERVOVIS of the pedestal for terrace.
- In addition to the adjustment tool, get the chrome steel tool holder for effortless, upright adjustment.
- You can insert 1 to 6 40 mm polypropylene extensions to be added above the pedestals to further adjust the height of your terrace.
A few tips to help you install your terrace properly
- First step: you need to check that the ground surface is stable using a spirit level. Only then can you place the slabs tile on the head of the pedestals and proceed with the adjustment.
- Before laying the pedestals, remember to check that your slabs are at least 2 cm thick so that laying your slabs terrace out of tile on pedestals is trouble-free.
- Preparing the ground on grass or earth: you must first carry out a 15 cm deep excavation, then lay a geotextile felt to prevent weeds from growing, and finally lay a 15 cm layer of gravel. In order to obtain a flat surface necessary for the installation of the pedestals, compact the ground.
- You can increase the height of the 70 - 105 mm adjustable pedestal by using 1 - 6 extensions per pedestal by 40 mm.
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Adjustable pedestal 70 105 mm for slabs, tiles or ceramics
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 500 kg|
|Type||Adjustable by the top|
|Use||Gratings, Carrelage stoneware, Concrete slab|
|Adjustable height||2.76 to 4.13 in|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Jean-Claude J. published the 12/03/2021 following an order made on 01/03/2021
bien a priori mais pas encore testé
Dominique M. published the 19/08/2020 following an order made on 12/08/2020
Reçu très rapidement et conforme à mes attentes
Domingos D. published the 11/08/2020 following an order made on 28/07/2020
Conforme a mes attentes
Anonymous A. published the 23/06/2020 following an order made on 27/05/2020
Bon rapport qualité prix
Anonymous A. published the 21/11/2016 following an order made on 19/10/2016
conforme a mes attentes il faut un outil pour les régler moi je me le suis fabriqué (une rondelle soudé au bout d'une tige sinon le site en vend)