Europlot 145-185 mm Adjustable pedestal for slab terrace
Europlot adjustable pedestals are characterized by their ease of use and high technical quality. You can easily be seduced by their simplicity and speed of installation. You are free to choose the height of the pedestal that you like to the nearest millimeter for your terrace space. Installation on adjustable pedestals is a very innovative technique that has made its mark on the terrace installation market. Discover the many features of the adjustable pedestal for slab from 145 to 185 mm high from the Europlot brand.
- Each adjustable pedestal for terrace is injection-molded in polypropylene filled with 20% talcum talcum virgin material of first choice. The special feature of Europlot pedestals is the material used in their design: polypropylene. Resistant and unbreakable, it ensures that the pedestals are of impeccable quality.
- The height of the pedestal is adjustable between 145 and 185 mm. The adjustment is done thanks to the SERVOVIS, made of white natural high density polyethylene, located on the head of the pedestal (the adjustment can be done here up to 185 mm). To add more height, you can opt for extensions. See the list of accessories for the necessary tool for adjusting the pedestals.
- Each pedestal has a specific head to stabilize the slab. Exterior tile slabs are installed directly on the pedestals.
- Europlot adjustable pedestals are resistant to the crushing test at a load exceeding 500 kilos according to the French standards in force DTU 43.1 and 51.4.
- These pedestals are designed to withstand temperatures between -30°C and +60°C (frost, UV) as well as acid and chemical products. It is therefore possible to install your terrace next to a swimming pool.
- The guarantee of the pedestals is 2 years.
The main advantages of installing a terrace on pedestals
Laying a terrace on adjustable pedestals: an ideal solution accessible to all. There are many advantages to installing on adjustable pedestals.
- The installation of terrace on pedestals is a revolutionary method combining quality materials and affordable price. Made of polypropylene, the 145 - 185 mm adjustable pedestals are made of sturdy and durable materials.
- The slabs pedestals of the French brand Europlot are designed to support a heavy weight of up to 500 kg.
- The installation of terrace on pedestals is quick and easy. Even the less do-it-yourselfers can do it! No need for major work, building your terrace with slabs is done in just a few days. The adjustable pedestals for slabs terrace can be laid on all types of support, whether it is earth, grass, concrete or an existing terrace.
- Very practical, the installation of pedestals on slabs for terraces does not require the use of glue or joints.
- The top adjustment system without dismantling the paving is a real strong point of the Europlot product.
- Europlot pedestals are guaranteed for 2 years.
Installation accessories for terraces
Find different accessories to help you in the installation of your terrace on slabs.
- For the adjustment of the pedestals, it is essential to obtain the specific tool in hardened steel which allows you to pass between the joint of the 4 slabs and to adjust the SERVOVIS of the pedestal for terrace.
- For easy adjustment, you can turn to the chrome steel tool holder to reduce the effort required for adjustment (tiring position).
- For pedestals 145 - 185 mm high, you can insert 1 to 6 polypropylene extensions to be added above the pedestals to increase the height of your terrace.
A few tips for a perfect installation of your slabs terrace
- First, check that the ground surface is stable and level (a 15 cm deep earthwork is required for laying on grass or soil).
- Check that your slabs are at least 2 cm thick so that your terrace can be laid in slabs on pedestals.
- First step: lay the pedestals on the ground according to the size of the slabs. For 60 x 60 cm slabs, you need to place 4 pedestals every 60 cm, then adjust the height of the pedestals. Note that for one slab you need 4 pedestals in total.
- Step 2: Place the slabs on the pedestals.
- Last step: you must adjust the height of the pedestals and don't forget to check the flatness of the tile.
- For special finishes, make the necessary cut-outs to close the side of the terrace.
- You can increase the height of the adjustable pedestal 145 - 185 mm above 185 mm by using 1 to 6 extensions per pedestal.
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Adjustable pedestal 145 185 mm for slabs, tiles or ceramics
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 500 kg|
|Type||Adjustable by the top, Adjustable|
|Use||Gratings, Carrelage stoneware, Concrete slab|
|Adjustable height||5.71 to 7.28 in|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Anonymous A. published the 03/01/2017 following an order made on 31/12/2016
Conforme rien à dire , pratique