Europlot 185-225 mm Pedestal for adjustable slab terrace
To share your moments of relaxation with family or friends, a friendly and well-built terrace area is important. You may have already heard about the laying of slabs on pedestals and the wide range of possibilities this solution offers.
Whether you're a DIY enthusiast or just a beginner, the laying of slabs terrace on pedestals is suitable for everyone. Do not hesitate to consult the various characteristics of the adjustable pedestal for terrace from 185 to 225 mm high from the Europlot brand.
Characteristics of the Europlot 185 - 225 mm adjustable pedestal for slabs terrace
Like all the Europlot slabs pedestals in the Europlot range, the 185 - 225 mm adjustable pedestal for terrace has technical characteristics that attest to the reliability and quality of this product.
- Each slab pedestal is made in France and is composed of a specific head with 4 lugs which makes it possible to fix outdoor tiling slabs.
- Europlot brand adjustable pedestals for terrace are made of 20% virgin first choice talc-filled polypropylene. On each pedestal there is a SERVOVIS, which is made of white natural high density polyethylene.
- The pedestal for terrace is adjustable in height from 185 to 225 millimetres with or without extensions. Adjustment is simply done by activating the SERVOVIS on the pedestal using a dedicated tool that allows you to adjust the height of your terrace.
- All Europlot pedestals for slabs are designed to be very resistant to compression and breakage according to the standards in force. Each pedestal is capable of supporting a load centred on it of more than 500 kilos and an eccentric load on 1/4 of the pedestal of more than 250 kilos.
- The adjustable pedestal for terrace can be exposed to temperatures between -30°C and +60°C and to the weather.
- This slab pedestal complies with current French standards DTU 43.1 and 51.4.
Positive points that can be retained from the adjustable pedestals for terrace
There are many advantages to installing slabs on pedestals, whether in terms of product quality, installation or budget.
- Pedestals for terrace can be laid on any type of ground, whether it is earth, grass, concrete or even on an existing terrace.
- The polypropylene used in the composition of the pedestals is a very solid material that cannot be cracked or broken. As a result, the slabs pedestals are able to withstand heavy loads of up to 500 kg.
- The Europlot slabs pedestals are designed to withstand frost, UV light, acids and chemicals. There is therefore no risk of deterioration, neither in winter nor in summer.
- The technique of laying slabs terrace on pedestals is very simple and allows any do-it-yourselfer to install his terrace space in a few days.
- The pedestals for terrace are adjustable from above without having to remove the slabs.
- The slabs are laid directly on the pedestals without glue or joints.
- The guarantee for the pedestals for terrace is 2 years.
A few useful accessories for laying your slabs terrace on pedestals
Accessories are available to help you succeed in laying your slabs terrace on pedestals.
- The hardened steel adjustment tool is essential to be able to pass between the joint of the 4 slabs and adjust the SERVOVIS of the pedestal for terrace to increase the height of the pedestal.
- The chrome steel tool holder fits perfectly with the adjustment tool and is a significant help in limiting your efforts when adjusting the pedestal for slab.
- If you need to raise the height of your terrace further, there are polypropylene extensions that can be added above the pedestals for slabs.
Tips for trouble-free installation
- It is imperative that the slabs, which are to be laid for slabs on pedestals, are at least 2 cm thick.
- The flooring for the adjustable pedestals for terrace must be stable and level. Use a spirit level to check this.
- Depending on the size of your slabs, start by laying your pedestals for terrace on the ground. Then, adjust the pedestals between 185 and 225 millimeters using the dedicated tool. Note that for one slab, you need 4 pedestals.
- The second step is to lay the slabs terrace on the heads of the pedestals.
- The last step of installation is to adjust the height of the pedestals (with the possibility of adding 1 to 6 extensions) and to check your work with a spirit level.
- If you wish to add a finish to your slabs terrace on pedestals to obtain a more aesthetic look, you must make the necessary cut-outs to close the side of the terrace.
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Adjustable pedestal 185 225 mm for slabs, tiles or ceramics
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 500 kg|
|Type||Adjustable by the top, Adjustable|
|Use||Gratings, Carrelage stoneware, Concrete slab|
|Adjustable height||7.28 to 8.86 in|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
16/01/2017 Cyril R.