Europlot 225-265 mm Adjustable pedestal for slab terrace
There are many methods to install a terrace space in your garden. The installation of slabs on adjustable pedestals is distinguished by its ease of execution and its affordable cost. The Europlot brand offers adjustable pedestals for terrace at different heights according to your needs. The adjustable pedestals are also recognized for their technical qualities and attract both demanding professionals and private individuals. Discover the 225-265 mm high slab pedestal and its many technical features.
Characteristics of the Europlot 225-265 mm adjustable pedestal for slabs terrace
The great strength of the Europlot adjustable pedestals lies in their innovative technical features.
- Each adjustable pedestal for terrace has a specific head with 4 lugs which makes it possible to fix the outdoor tile slabs.
- All Europlot slabs pedestals are made of a special material: 20% virgin talcum-filled polypropylene of first choice. As for the SERVOVIS present on the top of the pedestal, it is made of white natural high-density polyethylene.
- The height of the pedestal for terrace is adjustable from 225 to 265 millimeters with the possibility of adding extensions to increase the height. A hardened Europlot steel tool is used to adjust the pedestal to the desired height.
- Europlot pedestals are manufactured to resist compression and breakage according to current standards. Each slab pedestal can support a load centered on it of more than 500 kilos and an eccentric load on 1/4 of the pedestal of more than 250 kilos.
- The adjustable pedestal for terrace is capable of withstanding temperatures between -30°C and +60°C and of withstanding severe weather conditions.
- Manufactured in France, the Europlot pedestal for slab support complies with the French standards DTU 43.1 and 51.4.
Strong points to remember
Don't put off your project until tomorrow, the installation of slabs terrace on pedestals is a revolutionary solution with many advantages.
- Whether the ground of your terrace is made of earth, grass or concrete, pedestals for slabs terrace can be laid on all types of supports, even on an existing terrace.
- The material used to manufacture the pedestals (polypropylene) is very strong, as it cannot be cracked or broken. The pedestals for slabs are therefore able to withstand heavy loads of up to 500 kg.
- The Europlot pedestals are also resistant to frost, UV, acids and chemicals. This means that there is no need to worry about long periods of cold or heat.
- The installation of your terrace space can be done quickly in a few days without being a DIY enthusiast.
- The pedestals for terrace are adjustable from the top without having to remove the paving.
- Everything is designed to be easy, no need for glue or grout to lay your slabs tile on pedestals.
- The guarantee of the pedestals is 2 years.
The essential accessories for the successful installation of your terrace on pedestals
Accessories are available to help you both in the adjustment of the pedestals for slabs and in the adjustment of the height of your terrace.
- The hardened steel adjustment tool is essential to be able to pass between the joint of the 4 terrace slabs and adjust the SERVOVIS of the pedestal for terrace which allows you to increase the height of the pedestal.
- You can opt for the chrome steel tool holder which fits the adjustment tool very well and provides you with a significant comfort to limit your efforts when adjusting the height of the deck pedestal.
- To raise your terrace above 265 millimeters in height, you can use polypropylene extensions that are added above the pedestals for slabs.
Tips and steps for laying your slabs terrace on pedestals
- Each slab terrace intended for laying your slabs terrace on pedestals must be at least 2 cm thick.
- The surface of the ground intended to receive the pedestals for terrace must be stable and flat. You can use a spirit level to check this very important point.
- The first step to follow is to start by laying your pedestals according to the size of your slabs. For example, for 60 x 60 cm slabs you should place 4 pedestals every 60 cm, i.e. 4 pedestals for a slab terrace. Then, adjust the pedestals between 225 and 265 millimeters using the dedicated tool.
- The second installation step consists of simply placing each terrace slab terrace on the head of the pedestals.
- Adjusting and adjusting the height of the pedestals is the last step in the installation process. You can add 1 to 6 extensions to increase the height of your pedestals. Don't forget to check your entire finished paving with a spirit level.
- Finally, if you wish to add a special finish to your slabs terrace on pedestals, you must make the necessary cuts to close the side of the deck.
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Adjustable pedestal 225 265 mm for slabs, tiles or ceramics
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 500 kg|
|Type||Adjustable by the top, Adjustable|
|Use||Gratings, Carrelage stoneware, Concrete slab|
|Adjustable height||8.86 to 10.43 in|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Anonymous A. published the 03/01/2017 following an order made on 31/12/2016
Conforme rien à dire , pratique