265-305 mm Europlot Adjustable pedestal for slab terrace
Every year you give up building your terrace area because you dread the work to be undertaken. Known for its ease and speed of installation, the installation of slabs on pedestals is undoubtedly one of the solutions most favoured by a large number of individuals with little or no DIY skills.
Consult the technical characteristics of the 265-305 mm height adjustable pedestal for terrace, as well as useful accessories and installation tips.
Characteristics of the adjustable pedestal for slabs terrace 265-305 mm Europlot’s pedestals
Europlot is a well-known brand because it is innovative and offers technically high quality slabs pedestals.
- The Europlot adjustable pedestal for terrace is made of a very robust material: 20% virgin talcum-filled polypropylene of first choice.
- One of the special features of the pedestals for terrace is its special head with 4 lugs for fixing outdoor tiling slabs.
- Another special feature of the slab pedestal is the SERVOVIS on the top of the pedestal, made of white natural high-density polyethylene, which allows the height of the pedestal to be adjusted.
- Like all Europlot pedestals for slabs, this pedestal for terrace is adjustable in height from 265 to 305 millimetres with the possibility of adding extensions to increase the height. A hardened steel tool is required to adjust the pedestal to the desired height.
- The pedestals for terrace are resistant to compression and breakage in accordance with current standards. Each pedestal can support a load centered on it of more than 500 kilos and an eccentric load on 1/4 of the pedestal of more than 250 kilos.
- The adjustable pedestal for terrace can easily withstand wide temperature variations from -30°C to +60°C.
- Made in France, the Europlot slab terrace complies with current standards DTU 43.1 and 51.4.
Highlights to remember
The wide range of Europlot pedestals for slabs offers many advantages for the laying of your terrace.
- No matter what your floor covering is (earth, grass, concrete), the adjustable pedestal for terrace can be laid on all types of supports.
- Each Europlot slab pedestal is made of polypropylene, a material that is extremely strong. Thanks to their composition, the pedestals are able to withstand heavy loads of up to 500 kg without cracking or breaking.
- Europlot tiling pedestals are highly resistant to frost, UV, acids and chemicals. You do not have to worry about damage caused by climate change.
- Your terrace area can be laid in a few days without the help of a professional.
- The pedestals are adjustable from the top without the need to remove the paving.
- The slabs terrace are laid directly on the pedestals without glue or joints.
- The guarantee for the pedestals for slabs is 2 years.
The essential accessories for the successful installation of your terrace on pedestals
To make your job easier, various accessories are available for laying slabs on pedestals.
- In order to adjust the height of the pedestal, it is necessary to obtain the Europlot hardened steel adjustment tool to be able to pass between the joint of the 4 slabs terrace and adjust the SERVOVIS of the pedestal for terrace.
- In addition to the adjustment tool, the chrome steel tool holder allows you to adjust the height of the deck board without any effort.
- To raise your terrace above 305 millimeters in height, you can use polypropylene extensions that are added above the pedestals for slabs.
Tips and steps for laying your slabs terrace on pedestals
- The slabs terrace selected for the installation of your terrace on pedestals must be at least 2 cm thick.
- It is imperative that the floor of your terrace is stable enough to accommodate the pedestals for slabs. You can use a spirit level to check this essential point.
- First step: you must start by laying all your pedestals according to the size of your slabs terrace. For example, for 60 x 60 cm slabs, you need to place 4 pedestals every 60 cm, i.e. 4 pedestals for one slab. Then, proceed to adjust the pedestals between 265 and 305 millimeters using the dedicated tool.
- Step 2: Simply place the exterior tile slabs on the head of the pedestals.
- Third and final step: Adjust and adjust the height of the pedestals for terrace to your liking. As an option, you can add 1 to 6 extensions to further increase the height of your pedestals. Don't forget to check your entire finished paving with a spirit level.
- Finally, if you wish to add a finish to your slabs terrace on pedestals, you must make the necessary cut-outs to close the side of the deck.
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Adjustable pedestal 265 305 mm for slabs, tiles or ceramics
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 500 kg|
|Type||Adjustable by the top, Adjustable|
|Use||Gratings, Carrelage stoneware, Concrete slab|
|Adjustable height||10.43 to 12.01 in|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Anonymous A. published the 03/01/2017 following an order made on 31/12/2016
Conforme rien à dire , pratique