305 - 345 mm Europlot Adjustable pedestal for slab terrace
The arrival of fine weather makes us want to enjoy a nice terrace and invite friends or family over for a barbecue. However, your terrace area must be properly designed and ready to welcome your guests. By opting to lay slabs on pedestals, you are choosing a quick and simple method.
Discover the many technical characteristics of the Europlot 305-345 millimeter height-adjustable pedestal for terrace, as well as the essential accessories for laying.
Characteristics of the Europlot 305-345 mm height-adjustable pedestal for slab terrace on pedestals
Their innovative technical features distinguish Europlot pedestals for slabs.
- Black in color, the Europlot adjustable pedestal for terrace has a head with 4 lugs for fixing outdoor tile slabs.
- All the slabs pedestals are injection molded in 20% talc-filled polypropylene in a virgin, first choice material. Each slab pedestal has a SERVOVIS on top of the pedestal, which is made of white natural high-density polyethylene, used to adjust the pedestal.
- The height of the terrace tile is adjustable from 305 to 345 millimeters, with the possibility of adding extensions to increase the height. It is necessary to use a hardened Europlot steel tool to adjust the pedestal to the desired height.
- Professionals know the resistance of Europlot pedestals. Indeed, the pedestals for terrace meet the requirements of resistance to compression and breaking according to the standards in force. A slab pedestal can withstand a load centered on it of more than 500 kg and a load off-center on 1/4 of the pedestal of more than 250 kg.
- The pedestal for terrace is designed to withstand temperatures between -30°C and +60°C and to withstand severe weather conditions.
- Manufactured in France, the Europlot pedestal for slab complies with current French standards DTU 43.1 and 51.4.
The strong points to remember
Take advantage of the many benefits of laying slabs on pedestals to carry out your terrace project.
- Slabs pedestals for terrace can be laid on any type of support (concrete, earth, grass, existing terrace).
- The pedestal for slab is made of a very strong material: polypropylene, which cannot crack or break.
- The high strength of the Europlot brand pedestals for slab terrace allows them to support a heavy weight of up to 500 kg.
- The Europlot pedestals are resistant to frost, UV and acid and chemical products.
- The installation of slabs on pedestals is accessible to all individuals, with a quick installation without too much physical effort.
- Another strong point is that the adjustment of the pedestals for slabs terrace is done from above without removing the slabs.
- No need for glue or joints to successfully lay your slabs terrace on pedestals.
- The pedestals for terrace benefit from a 2-year guarantee.
The essential accessories for the successful installation of your terrace on pedestals
Europlot offers you a range of accessories adapted for the installation of your slabs terrace on pedestals.
- The hardened steel adjustment tool is essential to be able to pass between the joint of the 4 terrace slabs and adjust the SERVOVIS of the pedestal for terrace to refine the height of the pedestal.
- The chrome steel tool holder adapted to the adjustment tool allows you to adjust the SERVOVIS effortlessly and also saves you a lot of time.
- You can also insert polypropylene extensions to be added above each pedestal for slab to raise your terrace above 345 millimetres in height.
Tips and steps for laying your slabs terrace
- Please note that the slabs terrace chosen for the installation of your terrace in slabs on pedestals must be at least 2 cm thick.
- Check that the ground surface is stable and flat. You can use a spirit level to check this very important point.
- The first step is to start by laying your pedestals for terrace according to the size of your slabs. For example, for 60 x 60 cm slabs you should place 4 pedestals every 60 cm, i.e. 4 pedestals for a slab terrace. Then, adjust the pedestals between 305 and 345 millimeters using the dedicated tool.
- The second step of installation consists of simply placing the slabs terrace on top of the head of the pedestals.
- The final step is to adjust and adjust the height of the pedestals. You can add extensions to increase the height of your pedestals for terrace. Don't forget to check your entire finished paving with a spirit level.
- To add a particular finish, you must make the necessary cut-outs to close the side of the terrace.
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Adjustable pedestal 305 345 mm for slabs, tiles or ceramics
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 500 kg|
|Type||Adjustable by the top, Adjustable|
|Use||Gratings, Carrelage stoneware, Concrete slab|
|Adjustable height||12.01 to 13.58 in|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Anonymous A. published the 21/01/2018 following an order made on 21/12/2017
Aucun problème très bon produit
Anonymous A. published the 03/01/2017 following an order made on 31/12/2016
Conforme rien à dire , pratique