35-47 mm Europlot’s adjustable pedestal for slab terrace
Installing terrace on pedestals is one of the fastest and easiest methods to apply. You don't need to be a DIY expert to successfully lay slabs on pedestals. The pedestals are simply laid on the ground without any fasteners. Building your patio space has never been easier with Europlot's adjustable pedestals for terrace. Adjustment is easily done on the head of the pedestal with an adjustment key so that the slabs do not need to be removed. You can therefore easily adjust the height of your slabs on pedestals after installation. Discover the adjustable pedestal for slabs from 35 to 47 mm in height and its detailed characteristics.
Characteristics of the 35 - 47 mm Europlot’s adjustable pedestal for slabs terrace
The adjustable pedestal for terrace has technical characteristics that confirm the quality of this product.
- Black in color, the adjustable pedestal for slab has a head with 4 lugs for fixing outdoor slabs tile.
- The Europlot adjustable pedestal is injection-molded and made of talc-filled polypropylene with 20% virgin first choice material. Each pedestal for slab has a SERVOVIS which is made of white natural high-density polyethylene.
- The pedestal for terrace is adjustable in height from 35 to 47 millimeters and can be used with or without extensions. Simply use a special tool to adjust the SERVOVIS and make the adjustment that suits you to increase the height of your terrace. Thanks to this elevation of the terrace, you will be able to run electrical cables under the slabs for a more aesthetic look.
- The resistance of the Europlot pedestals is no longer to be demonstrated. They meet the conditions of compressive strength and breaking strength according to the standards in force. A pedestal can support a load centered on it of more than 500 kilos as well as an eccentric load on 1/4 of the pedestal of more than 250 kilos.
- These pedestals can withstand temperatures between -30°C and +60°C and weather conditions.
- Manufactured in France, this slab pedestal meets the standards in force DTU 43.1 and 51.4. This guarantees you a quality material with a high level of reliability.
Benefits to remember
The Europlot brand saves you valuable time thanks to the quick and easy handling of your pedestals and the effortless adjustment of your pedestal.
- The pedestals are made of a solid material: polypropylene, which cannot crack or break.
- The slab pedestal is frost and UV resistant and is resistant to acids and chemicals. You can therefore install your terrace near a swimming pool without fear of damage.
- Pedestals for slab terrace can be placed on all types of supports (concrete, stone, tiles, gratings, etc.).
- The high strength of the Europlot’s pedestals for slabs enables them to support a large weight (up to 500 kg).
- The laying of terrace on pedestals is accessible to all, individuals or professionals. Quick installation in less than 3 days.
- No need for glue or joint to successfully install your pedestals on slabs for terrace.
- The adjustment of the pedestals is done from above without removing the slabs.
- The pedestals are guaranteed for 2 years.
Useful accessories for installation
In order to help you in the installation of your pedestals for terrace, you can purchase several accessories.
- The hardened steel adjustment tool that allows you to pass between the joint of the 4 slabs to activate the SERVOVIS of the pedestal for terrace.
- The chrome steel tool holder adapted to the adjustment tool allows you to adjust the tool effortlessly.
- You can also insert 1 to 6 12 mm polypropylene extensions to be added above the pedestals in order to raise your terrace.
Tips for a successful installation of your deck
- For the installation of your slab terrace tile on pedestals to go smoothly, the slabs must be at least 2 cm thick.
- Use a spirit level to check that the floor surface is stable and then lay the slabs tile on top of the head of the pedestals.
- Laying on grass or earth requires a 15 cm deep earthwork, then lay a geotextile felt to prevent weeds from growing. Then cover with a 15 cm layer of gravel. Finally, compact it all to obtain a flat surface necessary for the installation of the pedestals.
- For the 35 - 47 mm adjustable pedestal, you can increase the height to more than 47 mm by using 1 to 6 extensions per 12 mm pedestal.
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
adjustable pedestal 35 47 mm for slabs, tiles or ceramics
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 500 kg|
|Type||Adjustable by the top, Adjustable|
|Use||Gratings, Carrelage stoneware, Concrete slab|
|Adjustable height||1.38 to 1.85 in|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Yvan B. published the 31/07/2020 following an order made on 11/07/2020
Caroline H. published the 31/07/2020 following an order made on 29/06/2020
Conforme à la présentation. Malheureusement, de nombreux plots cassés à l'arrivée (il manque les ergots et donc pas possible de les clipser)
Comment from Plots-discount.com the 16/07/2020
Bonjour, Nous sommes navrés pour ce désagrément , vous pouvez nous contacter à l'adresse suivante pour traiter votre demande : firstname.lastname@example.org Nous vous remercions d'avance, Mégan NEL
Pascal P. published the 27/05/2020 following an order made on 09/05/2020
Conforme à mes attentes
BRUNO N. published the 06/05/2020 following an order made on 06/04/2020
conforme à notre demande
Richard R. published the 30/03/2020 following an order made on 10/03/2020
plusieurs pièces déformées
Comment from Plots-discount.com the 27/03/2020
Bonsoir, Avez-vous contacter le service client pour que l'on puisse vous envoyer une nouvelle marchandise? Bien à vous Emeline NEL
Stéphane M. published the 22/03/2020 following an order made on 08/03/2020
Plots de qualité moyennement bonne. Le plastique est souple donc les bases sont gondolées. Mais rapport qualité prix correct.
Comment from Plots-discount.com the 19/03/2020
Bonsoir, Avez-vous fait le nécessaire auprès du service client pour que l'on puisse gérer le problème? Bien à vous Emeline NEL
Comment from Stéphane M. the 19/03/2020
Bonjour, non je n'ai pas contacté le service client car j'estime que ce n'est pas trop pénalisant et j'espère qu'ils auront une bonne tenue au sol.
Francis F. published the 07/02/2020 following an order made on 17/01/2020
Les plots sont médiocres,de nombreuses fixations du support sont cassées dans les sacs (obligé de les coller)
Comment from Plots-discount.com the 04/02/2020
Bonjour, Nous sommes navrés pour cet incident, avez-vous contacter le service après-vente ? Nous sommes à votre disposition. Bien à vous Emeline NEL
Comment from Francis F. the 04/02/2020
Bonjour,je n'ai pas contacter le service après vente,je pense que vous devriez contacter Europlot pour leur signaler se problème,cordialement
Emilie Q. published the 05/09/2019 following an order made on 21/08/2019
"Produit conforme à mes attentes"