Europlot 105-145 mm Adjustable pedestal for slab terrace
Are you familiar with the Europlot adjustable pedestals for terrace? If not, you will soon adopt them! In no time at all, your slabs terrace can be laid at a lower cost. The pedestals are adjustable in height and can be placed on any floor. Laying slabs on pedestals is a technique that requires little effort, which makes it a significant point when it comes to undertaking work. Let's take a look at the different characteristics of the Europlot adjustable pedestal for slab heights from 105 to 145 mm.
- Exterior tile slabs are laid directly on the pedestals. Each pedestal has a specific head to accommodate the slabs.
- In its 105 - 145 mm version, the Europlot adjustable pedestal can be up to 145 mm high. You can opt for 40 mm extensions to further increase the height of the pedestal. Refer to the accessories section for the necessary tool for adjustment.
- Made in France, each adjustable slab pedestal is injection moulded from 20% virgin, talc-filled polypropylene. This material is very strong and cannot crack or break.
- The adjustment operation is done thanks to the SERVOVIS, made of white natural high density polyethylene, located on the head of the pedestal (the adjustment can be done here up to 145 mm).
- Europlot adjustable pedestals are made of very good materials. They can withstand compression and breakage according to the French standards DTU 43.1 and 51.4 and are capable of withstanding a load centred on it of over 500 kilos as well as an eccentric load on 1/4 of the pedestal of over 250 kilos.
- These pedestals can be subjected to temperatures between -30°C and +60°C and can cope with various weather conditions.
- The guarantee of the pedestals is 2 years.
The advantages of laying a terrace on pedestals
Laying terrace on adjustable pedestals: a most attractive method for many reasons. Above all, it is easy to install and is economical in cost.
- Made of polypropylene, the 105 - 145 mm adjustable pedestal is designed with high quality materials that stand the test of time.
- The slab pedestal has notable technical features such as its resistance to frost and UV light as well as to acid and chemical products. This means that you can install a terrace area next to a swimming pool with complete peace of mind.
- Adjustable pedestals for slabs terrace are manufactured to be placed on all types of supports (earth, grass, concrete, etc.).
- The pedestals for slabs of the French brand Europlot are designed to support a heavy weight of up to 500 kg.
- The installation of terrace on pedestals is a solution that can be considered by everyone: individuals with little DIY experience or professionals installing terrace.
- The installation of pedestals on slabs terrace does not require the use of glue or joints.
- All Europlot adjustable pedestals in their different versions can be adjusted from above without having to remove the slabs.
- Europlot pedestals are guaranteed for 2 years.
The accessories needed for laying a terrace
In order to successfully lay your terrace on slabs, tools are essential for adjusting your paving pedestals, while others provide you with a comfortable way to handle them.
- To adjust the pedestals, use the specific hardened steel tool that allows you to pass between the joints of the 4 slabs and activate the SERVOVIS on the pedestal for terrace.
- For greater comfort, use the chrome steel tool holder for effortless, upright adjustment.
- For the 105 - 145 mm high pedestals, you can insert 1 to 6 40 mm polypropylene extensions to be added above the pedestals to increase the height of your terrace.
Check out our terrace installation tips
- First, check that the floor surface is stable and level.
- Before installing the pedestals, it is important to check that your slabs are at least 2 cm thick so that it is possible to lay your slabs terrace on pedestals.
- Site preparation is necessary for laying on grass or soil. You must start by carrying out a 15 cm deep excavation, without forgetting to lay a geotextile felt to avoid weeds and finish by adding a 15 cm layer of gravel. Compact the soil and finish by placing the pedestals.
- You can increase the height of the 105 - 145 mm adjustable pedestal beyond 145 mm by using 1 to 6 extensions per pedestal by 40 mm.
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Adjustable pedestal 105 145 mm for slabs, tiles or ceramics
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 500 kg|
|Type||Adjustable by the top, Adjustable|
|Use||Gratings, Carrelage stoneware, Concrete slab|
|Adjustable height||4.13 to 5.71 in|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Frédéric M. published the 08/09/2020 following an order made on 27/08/2020
2 à 3 fois moins cher que les Jouplast réglables par le haut, mais de manipulation un peu plus difficile (frottements plus important => réglages plus durs). Globalement bon rapport prix/performance.
Anonymous A. published the 11/08/2020 following an order made on 23/07/2020
très bon matériel, livraison rapide!
Anonymous A. published the 16/05/2019 following an order made on 21/04/2019
Fidel à la description
Anonymous A. published the 03/01/2017 following an order made on 31/12/2016
Conforme rien à dire , pratique