95-155 mm Jouplast Self-levelling pedestals for paving terrace
If you want to lay a paving terrace without having to carry out heavy work, you've come to the right place! 95-155 mm Jouplast's self-levelling, adjustable pedestals head for paving terrace allow you to lay all types of paving terrace. Whether it is ceramic, stone, concrete or grating pavings terrace, getting a nice terrace is now simple, fast and efficient.
You no longer need to call on professionals to lay your paving terrace. You can now do it yourself thanks to the adjustable pedestals for paving terrace.
It is no longer necessary to pour a concrete paving before laying your terrace on pedestals. Site preparation is no longer a problem. The terrace pavings are laid directly on the 95-155 mm adjustable self-levelling pedestals, which makes the job cheaper, quicker and much easier!
Characteristics of the 95-155 mm Jouplast self-levelling pedestals head for pavings.
- Jouplast self-levelling pedestals for paving terrace have an adjustment ring located under the head of the pedestal allowing an adjustable height from 95 to 155 mm. The adjustment of the paving pedestal is very precise, is done to the millimeter and allows the installation of a raised terrace.
- Jouplast adjustable pedestals have been specially designed to adapt to slopes up to 5% or poorly levelled ground. The pivot-mounted head of the pedestals for paving terrace enables the differences in level of the paving terrace environment to be automatically balanced without the need for additional equipment.
- The installation of garden or spa shelters is not suitable for the use of Jouplast self-levelling adjustable pedestals.
- All types of slabs can be used on the pedestals for terrace. Ceramic, tile or paving slabs terrace are perfectly adapted. However, they must be self-supporting, class T7, T11 or F+ and the slabs terrace must be intended for pedestrian use only.
- Made of filled polypropylene, the pedestals for slab terrace are 100% recyclable and are made in France.
- Your construction site will be professionally done. Indeed, the self-levelling adjustable pedestals comply with current standards DTU 43.1 and 51.4.
- Jouplast pedestals for slab terrace can support all types of layouts. They are resistant and can support up to 1 ton of load.
- Your slab terrace on pedestals will be able to acclimatize to all weather conditions or climatic variations. Indeed, their design has been thought to withstand temperature fluctuations from -30° to +60° but also atmospheric agents such as frost and UV.
- Slab terrace pedestals are suitable for installations near or around your swimming pool. Your terrace will be safe. Jouplast adjustable pedestals are resistant to chemicals and acids.
- Thanks to Jouplast adjustable pedestals, your terrace is raised allowing the passage of electrical cables or other directly under the terrace. Aesthetics will be at the heart of your construction site.
- The conservation of your slab terrace over time will also be ensured thanks to the rainwater drainage system which will avoid water stagnation. In addition, the self-levelling Jouplast terrace pedestals allow air to circulate permanently under the structure, thus ensuring good ventilation of your terrace on pedestals.
- You can place your trust in us thanks to the 10-year guarantee that we apply to the Jouplast range of pedestals for slabs.
Laying advice for Jouplast self-levelling slab terrace on pedestal:
Laying a paving terrace on pedestal is done in only 4 steps. First, the paving pedestals must be laid on the ground according to the size of the tiles. The number of pedestals per m² depends on the size of each terrace slab. Depending on the manufacturer's recommendations, the addition of a pedestal in the center of the slab or on large widths may be recommended. The distance between each pedestal also depends on the width of the slab. Please note it is strongly recommended that you use an adjoining slab carrier to move the slabs.
In the second step, using the adjustment ring, you can adjust the height of each pedestal for pavings. Also add a contact rubber for slab pedestal to reduce noise and vibrations on the terrace.
The third step will be to lay the paving terrace on the head of the paving pedestals. The 4 lugs located on the head of the pedestal allow perfect stabilization of the adjustable pedestals without additional help. The adjustment is done automatically.
For the last step, simply check the installation of your terrace slab on pedestals with a spirit level, make the necessary adjustments and finally make the cut-outs for the lateral closure of the terrace. To do this, you will need two indispensable accessories for the slab terrace finishes: the paving plate and the cladding support.
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Self-leveling pedestal 95 155 mm for slabs, tiles or ceramics - Jouplast
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Adjustable height||3.74 to 6.1 in|
|Country of Origin||UE|
|Épaisseur écarteur||3 mm|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
MARC M. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 13/12/2022
NICOLAS E. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 03/06/2022
Lionel L. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 02/06/2022
L'inclinaison du plot reste limitée. Ne convient pas pour de fortes pentes.
Sebastien S. published the 17/05/2022 following an order made on 02/05/2022
Thierry J. published the 20/09/2021 following an order made on 12/09/2021
Conforme à la commande
Anonymous customer published the 29/05/2021 following an order made on 10/05/2021
Rien à signaler
Anonymous customer published the 21/11/2020 following an order made on 09/11/2020
Anonymous customer published the 17/11/2020 following an order made on 01/11/2020
Des pièces cassées