Adjustable pedestal from 60 to 90 mm for paving terrace - YEED (Ex Rinno)
Want to build a terrace? Need to catch up on a height? Think of the paving terrace pedestals from YEED (Ex Rinno)! This paving pedestal is adjustable from 60 to 90 mm and allows you to lay the foundations of your terrace in porcelain stoneware, outdoor tiles, concrete slabs or wooden gratings. Solid and resistant, it offers stability and longevity to your paving terrace. With its attractive price, this pvc pedestal is the ideal solution for creating an elevated paving terrace yourself.
The advantages of the 60 to 90 mm adjustable paving terrace pedestal from YEED (Ex Rinno)
- Quick and easy installation, without structural work, fixing or joints
- Allows good ventilation of the structure and the evacuation of rainwater
- Manual height adjustment thanks to the red adjustment ring
- Has 4 spacers to define a regular spacing of 3 mm between the paving tiles.
- Allows the passage of cables and pipes
Prerequisites: define the type of installation then draw up the layout plan
Before embarking on the construction of your tiled terrace on pedestals, it is necessary to know the type of terrace you want. Indeed, different types of installation are possible with paving terrace pedestals: straight, offset or diagonal installation... It's up to you to choose the design of your future outdoor paving terrace!
Remember that the type of installation will depend on the layout of the pedestals. This is where the layout plan comes into its own. For the realization of this sketch, equip yourself with a sheet of paper. Draw your deck to scale. Shape and dimensions must be represented. Once the contours of your future terrace are on paper, position your paving pedestals and your tiles. This detailed sketch will allow you to accurately calculate the number of materials needed to create your paving terrace on pedestal.
For this calculation, remember that a tile slab is supported by 4 tile terrace pedestals. 5 blocks, from 60 x 60 cm, 6 blocks from 120 x 60 cm.
The advantage of the paving pedestal is its simplicity of installation. Forget the big works that waste your time and money! The paving pedestal does not require any additional tools during its installation or additional aids which would cost you dearly. Before laying your first tiled terrace pedestal, you must make sure you have perfectly stable ground for a solid structure over time. Two scenarios are possible.
On a concrete paving or an existing terrace
Is your surface stable and level? Go straight to laying the pedestals!
On rough ground
If your ground is rough (earth, grass or any other type of surface), then a simplified ground preparation will be useful to you.
1/ Tools and materials needed for ground preparation
- A chalk line
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- A tape measure
- A mason's box screed
- A geotextile film
- Crushed gravel
- Roller compactor
2/ How to prepare the ground
Simple and economical, this ground preparation is within everyone's reach!
- Delimit the surface of your terrace and dig the ground 15 cm deep
- Add a geotextile felt to prevent the growth of weeds between your slabs;
- Cover with crushed gravel 0/60 mm over 10 cm then 0/4 mm over the top 5 cm;
- Compact everything to obtain a flat and loose surface. Be sure to maintain a slight slope of 1.5% to promote the evacuation of rainwater.
Steps for laying a paving terrace on YEED pedestals (Ex Rinno)
1/ Tools and materials needed to lay your paving terrace on pedestals
- A tape measure
- A spirit level
- A mason's box screed
- A water saw
- YEED slab pedestals (Ex Rinno)
- Your tile covering
2/ Accessories for laying a paving terrace on a YEED pedestal (Ex Rinno)
- A paving carrier to lift and move tiling tiles without hurting your back;
- Anti-noise shims to limit vibrations and offer you optimal acoustic comfort;
- Isolation pads;
- Self-leveling discs if your land is partially sloping;
- Paving plates to stabilize the tiles located against a wall and at the ends of your terrace;
- The covering support for terrace pedestal to dress the banks of your terrace;
- The 60 mm riser from YEED (Ex Rinno) to increase the height of your YEED slab pedestals (Ex Rinno). Up to 4 extensions can be combined on the same pedestal;
- The YEED ClipSystem for making side closures.
3/ Arrange the pedestals on the ground
- Start by arranging the paving terrace pedestals along a wall. Space the pvc pedestals the width of the pavings and this over the entire length of your future terrace. If your terrace is not delimited by a wall, start at the limit of the surface to be covered.
- Adjust the height of the paving terrace pedestals by turning the red adjustment nut clockwise.
4/ Lay the paving
- Lay the paving plates on the pedestals against the facade and at the edge of the terrace;
- Place a noise-reducing shim on each of the pedestals and on the slab plates;
- Remove the two lugs on the slab plate;
- Lay your first paving on the paving plate starting in a corner of the terrace;
- Check the squareness of the laying to facilitate the laying of the other tiles;
- Continue by laying the tiles on all the paving pedestals located against the wall;
- Stop before the last row of studs;
- Continue on the second row and so on;
- For the last row, it may be necessary to cut the tiles across their width. If this is your case, use a wet saw with a diamond board suitable for tiling.
An important reminder: it is necessary to check the flatness of each of the pavings with a spirit level after laying them.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Frost and UV resistant
- Supports up to 1 ton of load
- Height adjustable from 60 to 90 mm
- Base diameter: 200 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Spacers: 15 mm / Thickness: 3 mm
- Recycled and recyclable product
- Made in France
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
adjustable pedestal 60/90 mm for stone floor, duckboards - YEED
|Warranty||10 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -40°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Brand||YEED (Ex Rinno)|
|Adjustable height||2.36 to 3.54 in|
|Compatibility with extension||No|
|Country of Origin||UE|
|Épaisseur écarteur||3 mm|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Click on a thumbnail to load the video
Marc-André L. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 23/10/2022
Damien D. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 10/10/2022
Plot conforme à la description
Christian R. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 31/07/2022
Cependant, éviter de laisser les plots exposés à une haute température, car ça devient compliqué voir impossible de casser les séparateurs pour les plots du rebord
Sandrine T. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 22/07/2022
Très bon produit
DANIEL R. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 28/06/2022
Bon produit, facile d'utilisation.
Thierry M. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 22/06/2022
Sylvain T. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 14/06/2022
Sébastien J. published the 07/06/2022 following an order made on 12/04/2022
Comme d’hab, pratique, robuste, réglable facilement