50/65 mm Self-levelling pedestal for terrace slab by Rinno Plots
Laying your terrace on pedestals has many advantages. Contrary to traditional techniques which require a heavy preparation of your ground, often including the use of rather consequent and expensive equipment, the installation on pedestals does not require anything of all that. You no longer need to prepare your ground in a complicated way and sometimes wait up to a month before laying your slab terrace on pedestals after the preparation of your ground. The entire preparation is simplified and requires only 3 simple steps that you can carry out yourself.
The second advantage lies in the fact that you can lay your terrace slab on pedestals on any type of support. Whether it is grass, earth, concrete or even on the surface of an existing terrace.
Laying slab terrace on pedestals will save you a considerable amount of time. All you have to do is lay the pedestals for terrace on the ground without any fixing. The weight of the slab terrace on pedestals will keep the pedestals on the ground. This also gives you a great deal of flexibility. If you want to enlarge or reduce the size of your slab terrace on pedestals after the installation of your terrace, this will be possible very easily. All you have to do is remove or add the pedestals and slabs.
By adopting the technique of slab installation on pedestals, your installation will be quick and easy. In less than 3 days, you will be able to obtain a beautiful terrace with slabs or tiles on pedestals without any difficulty. Only 4 steps are needed to install your slab terrace on pedestals.
Features and benefits of the 50 - 65 mm self-levelling slab pedestals or tile pedestals
- The slab or tile terrace on pedestals have an adjustment ring located under the head of the pedestal that allows for millimeter-accurate adjustment. The height is variable from 50 to 65 mm, thus adapting perfectly to all your projects.
- Slab pedestals are self-levelling. They are equipped with a disc at their base allowing them to compensate for up to 5% slope over 1 m. Thus, they are perfectly adapted to sloping or non-levelled ground.
- Respectful of the environment, the adjustable pedestals for terraces are made in France. In addition, they are made of filled polypropylene, a 100% recyclable material.
- You won't have to worry about the weight of your slabs or tiles. The pedestals for terrace can support up to 1 ton of load per pedestal. This means you can design your terrace as you wish.
- Raising your slab terrace on pedestals allows rainwater to drain away so you won't have a problem with water stagnation in case of heavy rains. The creation of a slope will not be necessary either to avoid the accumulation of water.
- When you install your slabs on pedestals, you make sure that you have a site that complies with standards. In fact, the slabs pedestals comply with standards DTU 43.1 and 51.4.
- You can place your trust in our range of pedestals for terrace. The guarantee is 10 years, thus testifying to their high quality and robustness.
- Hot summer days or periods of extreme cold that cause frost in winter will not worry you. Indeed, the slabs pedestals are resistant to temperature variations from -30 to +60° and to atmospheric agents.
- Moreover, whatever the environment in which you wish to install your slab terrace on pedestals, you should know that the pedestals are resistant to acid solutions and chemical products. You will have nothing to fear about a possible deterioration of your terrace.
Tips for installing a slab terrace or tiling on pedestals
Preparing the ground for a terrace on pedestals
If your lot is in a concrete slab, you don't have to do anything, you can proceed directly to the installation. If your ground is grass, earth or any surface that is not stable, a small three-step preparation is necessary. First, you will proceed with a 15-cm-deep grading, then you will lay a geotextile felt to prevent weeds from growing on your paving deck on pedestals. Finally, you will cover with 15 cm of gravel and compact it to obtain a stable surface.
Laying slab or tiles on pedestals
First, arrange the pedestals according to the size of the slab. Add a soundproofing shim to ensure sound insulation of the surface. Then adjust the slab pedestals to the desired height. Then simply place the slab or tiles on the lugs provided for this purpose, which will allow the slab to be stabilized. Once this step has been carried out, make sure that your slab terrace on pedestals is perfectly level using a spirit level.
Finishing your terrace slab or tile on pedestals
Model : RIN025040DAUT
Self-leveling pedestal 50/65 mm for slabs, tiles or ceramics - Rinno Plots
|Warranty||10 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Adjustable height||1.97 to 2.56 in|
|Compatibility with extension||No|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
06/04/2020 Maxime C.
Comment from Plots-discount.com the 10/09/2019
"Bonjour, Nous sommes navrés de cet incident, pensez à contacter le sav pour régler ce souci. Emeline NEL"