65/85 mm self-levelling pedestal for slab by Rinno Plots
- The pedestals for slabs or tiles have a variable height from 85 to 65 mm. Depending on your project, the height can be adjusted to the millimeter thanks to the adjustment ring located under the head of the pedestal.
- Each tile or pedestals for slab terrace have a self-levelling disc at its base, which allows it to be adapted to sloping or uneven ground without any problems. The adjustment is done automatically and allows to compensate up to 5% of slope over one meter. There is no need to worry about the quality of your terrain. You will have a slab terrace or tiles on pedestals without any effort.
- Particularly suitable for the installation of an outdoor tiled terrace, the slabs pedestals can also be used with stone, concrete or grating slabs.
- The pedestals for slab terrace have 3 mm thick lugs allowing you to have regular joints on your terrace.
- The use of the pedestals for tile or slab guarantees you a waterproof, durable and solid terrace. Your terrace is raised, thus protecting your slabs terrace on pedestals from any deterioration.
- Manufactured in France in loaded polypropylene, the pedestals for slabs or tiling are 100% recyclable. They are therefore environmentally friendly.
- You can have full confidence in the pedestals for tiling or slab as we guarantee the pedestals for 10 years.
- Terrace slabs on pedestals will be able to adapt to any environment without risk of deterioration. Indeed, they are resistant to acidic and basic solutions allowing the installation of terrace slabs around a swimming pool, for example, without the risk of damage to your pedestals by chlorine.
- Furthermore, if the summer is a little too hot or the winter is very harsh and causes frost to form, you should know that the terrace tiles are resistant to atmospheric agents and to temperature variations ranging from -30° to +60°. You do not have to worry about the weather conditions.
- Your work will be carried out in accordance with the rules since the adjustable pedestals for terrace comply with DTU 43.1 and 54.1 standards.
- The pedestals are robust and can support up to one ton of load each! You won't have to worry about the weight of the slabs or the layout of your terrace.
Tips for laying tiles on pedestal or slabs on pedestals
Ground preparation of slabs on pedestals or tiles on pedestals
If your floor is a concrete slab or even an old terrace, you are lucky, no site preparation is necessary. If your ground is grass or earth, a little preparation is necessary without having to pour a concrete slab.
First, you will carry out a 15 cm deep excavation, then cover the surface with a geotextile felt to prevent weeds from invading. Finally, cover 15 cm of gravel with a layer of gravel and compact it to obtain a perfectly flat surface.
Number of decking pedestals required
For a classic installation, i.e. slab terrace laid side by side, you will need to count a pedestal at the four corners of the tiles or slabs.
If you wish to solidify your slab terrace on pedestals, you can add a pedestal in the center of each slab.
For a slightly more worked rendering, you can proceed with a staggered installation. To do this, simply lay the first row normally. Then for the following rows, you will have to add an extra pedestal in the center of each row to obtain an offset.
Laying slabs on pedestals or tiles on pedestals
Laying the slabs terrace or tiling is extremely simple. Once you have determined the number of pedestals you need for your terrace, simply lay them on the ground. No fixing is necessary, the weight of the slabs will keep the pedestals on the ground.
Then you can adjust the height of each pedestal to suit your needs. Once you have the height you want for each pedestal, place the slabs on the 4 pins provided for this purpose, which stabilize the slab.
If you wish to place an extra pedestal in the center of each slab, you will have to cut the lugs of the pedestal in the center.
Finally, use the Jouplast slab holder to move and lay them.
Slab terrace on pedestals or tile on pedestals finishing
To finish your terrace in slabs on pedestals or tiles on pedestals, you can hide the pedestals with a border. There are cladding supports that allow you to position the slabs vertically and thus hide the pedestals of your terrace. You can also use the tile slab for pedestals.
Model : RIN040060DAUT
Self-leveling pedestal 65/85 mm for slabs, tiles or ceramics - Rinno Plots
|Warranty||10 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Adjustable height||2.56 to 3.35 in|
|Compatibility with extension||No|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Didier C. published the 11/06/2020 following an order made on 20/05/2020
Maxime C. published the 06/04/2020 following an order made on 27/03/2020
celia" "cyril ". published the 21/08/2019 following an order made on 16/05/2019
"bon matériel mais beaucoup de croisillons cassés"
Comment from Plots-discount.com the 10/09/2019
"Bonjour, Nous sommes navrés de cet incident, pensez à contacter le sav pour régler ce souci. Emeline NEL"