Self-levelling Pedestal for 50/65 mm joists by Rinno Plots
Looking for a solution to install your wood terrace? opt for a wood terrace installation on pedestals. Thanks to the self-levelling pedestals for joists, you can easily and quickly lay your wooden terrace on the ground. If your terrace has a wavy or uneven floor, you can create or correct a slope of up to 5% over 1 meter by using the self-levelling adjustable pedestals for joist from Rinno Plots. The installation on pedestals for joist is very simple and requires no prior knowledge and little effort.
Find out more about the characteristics of the self-levelling 5 pedestals for joist 0 - 65 mm high from Rinno Plots, the advantages of the self-levelling Rinno Plots and some installation tips.
Self-levelling adjustable Pedestal for wooden terrace of 50 - 65 mm from Rinno Plots.
- The pedestal for wooden terrace is made of polypropylene, a material that stands out for its high resistance to atmospheric agents, acid and basic solutions and extreme temperatures between -30°C and +60°C.
- Each adjustable pedestal for joist consists of a head with a large strip to which the joist is attached.
- Made in France, the adjustable pedestal for joist by Rinno Plots complies with current DTU 43.1 and 51.4 standards.
- The wood or composite pedestals for terrace have proven their resistance to crushing test with a load of up to 1 ton.
- The height of the self-levelling pedestal for joist is adjustable between 50 and 65 mm, without the use of a dedicated tool. The self-levelling disc on the base of the pedestal allows to catch up to 5% of the slope over 1 meter to obtain a level surface.
- The guarantee for the pedestal for joist is 10 years.
The advantages of joist laying on a terrace pedestal
The ease and speed of installation of wooden terrace on pedestals, as well as its low cost, can be the ideal solution if you wish to renovate or install a wooden or composite terrace.
- The installation of a wooden terrace on pedestals allows you to save time by making a quick and easy installation without the need for a floor levelling or a self-levelling screed.
- The adjustment of the pedestals for wooden terrace is done manually, so there is no need for tools.
- The self-levelling pedestals for joist system makes it possible to put in place a structure on which the covering chosen for your terrace (wood or composite boards) rests.
- If you have a terrace on a sloping ground, the use of self-levelling adjustable pedestals for joists is the ideal solution to make up the slope (up to 5% over 1 meter) and thus adjust the level of your ground.
- Building a wooden terrace on pedestals is not only reserved for professionals, but also for any do-it-yourself novice.
The accessories you need to install your wood terrace on adjustable pedestals for joists
Several accessories are essential for the installation of your wooden terrace on pedestals, while others are available for more aesthetic finishes.
- To obtain even spacing between your boards, use the spacers for decking boards, which allow you to achieve a harmonious finish for your wood terrace on pedestals.
- Protect the terrace joists with a waterproofing strip to be glued on top.
- Fasten the decking boards invisibly with the FIXEGO fastening system for wooden terraces
- Perfectly align your decking boards using a tool called terrace board straightener.
Steps for installing a wooden terrace on pedestals
Laying a wooden terrace on the ground or on loose ground is quick and easy in 4 steps. Remember to bring the various accessories necessary for the installation such as wood screws or spacers for decking boards.
- First step: you must first determine the required spacing between the pedestals for wooden terrace, bearing in mind that for joists pedestals the spacing is 70 cm.
- Second step: check that your installation is level by adjusting the base of the joists pedestals between 50 and 65 mm, then place the joists on the heads of the pedestals.
- Third step: screw the joists onto the spigot on the head of the pedestals to hold them in place.
- Last step: finish installing your wood terrace on pedestals by fixing the wood boards to the joists using wood screws and a screwdriver.
Model : RIN025040LAUT
Self-leveling pedestal 50/65 mm for wooden deck - Rinno Plots
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Adjustable height||1.97 to 2.56 in|
|Compatibility with extension||No|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
11/01/2020 Eric S.
27/10/2019 Claire ".
14/10/2019 Luc" "Jean P.
23/09/2019 Pierrick ".
28/05/2019 Lionnel V.