65/85 mm Self-levelling Pedestal for adjustable joist by Rinno Plots
Have you been looking for a long time for a method to lay your wooden or composite deck? Making a wooden deck on pedestals may be the solution to consider because it is different from other methods because it is quick and easy to install. Rinno Plots' wide range of self-levelling wooden deck pedestals for joists is the perfect answer to the needs of individuals or professionals who wish to install their terrace on loose, warped or uneven ground.
See all the characteristics of the Rinno Plots self-levelling pedestal for joists 65 - 85 mm high and the various installation tips.
65/85 mm self-levelling pedestal for joists by Rinno Plots
- Each self-levelling pedestal for joists has a large tongue on the pedestal head to secure the joist.
- The pedestal for joists is made of polypropylene, a material that is highly resistant to atmospheric agents, acid and basic solutions and extreme temperatures between -30°C and +60°C.
- Made in France, the Rinno Plots adjustable pedestal for joists complies with current French standards DTU 43.1 and 51.4.
- The self-levelling pedestal for joists is adjustable between 65 and 85 mm in height, without the need for a special tool. This pedestal for decking joist has the capacity to make up a slope of up to 5% over 1 metre in order to obtain a flat surface.
- The pedestals for wooden or composite decking joist are designed to withstand the crushing test with a load of up to 1 ton.
- The pedestal for joists by Rinno Plots have a 10-year warranty.
Laying a wooden deck on a sloping ground: easy to install thanks to the self-levelling terrace pedestal.
If you dream of covering your terrace with wood planks without having to undertake major work, the installation of a wooden deck on pedestals is the ideal solution. In fact, it offers several advantages in terms of installation, lead time, budget and the quality of the materials used.
- The realization of a wooden deck on pedestals is accessible to individuals as well as to professional terrace installers.
- The pedestal for joists by Rinno Plots not only offer good value for money, but also innovative and reliable technical qualities.
- Thanks to the installation of self-levelling pedestals for joists, your terrace rests on a solid and stable foundation that can accommodate your wood or composite boards.
- If the ground surface of your terrace has a slight slope, the self-levelling adjustable pedestals for joists have the advantage of being able to catch up to 5% over 1 meter, avoiding the need to level the ground or use a self-levelling screed.
- No special tools are required to adjust the self-levelling pedestals for joists, as they are adjusted manually. You can therefore easily adjust your various pedestals for wooden deck between 65 and 85 mm high.
Indispensable accessories for laying wooden decks on pedestals by Rinno PLots
To successfully install your wooden deck on pedestals for joists, you must obtain certain accessories for the installation.
- Think of the terrace fasteners with the FIXEGO wooden deck board fastening kit, you will have everything you need. A screwdriver is required to carry out this installation step.
- The spacers for decking boards and the decking board straightener are recommended to achieve regular spacing between your boards and obtain a perfect finish for your wooden deck on pedestals.
- Ensure the durability of the terrace joists by applying a protective strip for waterproofing.
How do you lay a wooden deck on self-levelling pedestals for joists?
You don't need to be a DIY expert to be able to install your wooden deck on adjustable pedestals. Before installation, make sure you have the tools (drill, screwdriver, saw, spirit level) and accessories (wood screws, spacers for boards) you need to install your wood or composite terrace. Once your equipment is ready, follow these 4 steps:
- Step 1: First, you must first position the self-levelling pedestals for joists on your future terrace space, while respecting the required spacing of 70 cm between the pedestals for joists.
- Second step: Adjust the base between 65 and 85 mm using the base before placing the pedestals for joists on the head of the pedestals and then check the installation using a spirit level.
- Third step: screw the joists onto the spigot on the head of the pedestals in order to maintain them correctly.
- Last step: finish installing your wooden deck on pedestals by securing the wood boards to the joists with wood screws.
Model : RIN040060LAUT
Self-leveling pedestal 65/85 mm for wooden deck - Rinno Plots
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Adjustable height||2.56 to 3.35 in|
|Compatibility with extension||No|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Joseph B. published the 21/07/2020 following an order made on 08/07/2020
Conforme à mon attente
Joffray B. published the 08/06/2020 following an order made on 29/04/2020
MICHEL M. published the 18/05/2020 following an order made on 15/04/2020
Comment from Plots-discount.com the 13/05/2020
Bonjour, je ne comprend pas ce que vous voulez dire?
Claire ". published the 27/10/2019 following an order made on 21/10/2019
Luc" "Jean P. published the 14/10/2019 following an order made on 02/10/2019
Pierrick ". published the 23/09/2019 following an order made on 13/09/2019
Lionnel V. published the 28/05/2019 following an order made on 08/03/2019
Bertrand G. published the 21/05/2019 following an order made on 13/03/2019