Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Items : 0 Items : 1
Cladding support for terrace pavnig on pedestal YEED (Ex Rinno)
An essential accessory for finishing the tiled terrace on a pedestal, the cladding support makes it possible to hide the installation of the pedestals under the terrace by creating support for the riser.
Use of the cladding support for paving terrace finish on pedestals
- The cladding support is only used on the pedestals at the edge of the terrace and allows the side closure of the latter.
- Its installation is simple and can be done in seconds. Once the pedestals are positioned on the ground, place the paving plate on the head of the pedestal and clip the trim support to the base of the paving terrace pedestal.
- This accessory for paving pedestal offers the possibility of concealing the structure of the terrace on pedestals and of being able to hide unsightly cables or pipes there.
Once the cladding support and the paving plate have been installed, you will need to make the cutouts necessary to close the terrace and make the riser. We recommend applying glue to the upper part of the cutout in contact with the underside of the slab slab in order to guarantee impeccable maintenance over time. Thus, the cladding support as well as the paving plate offer an optimal aesthetic result for the finishes of the terrace on paving pedestals.
Characteristics of the cladding support for paving on terrace pedestal
- Made in France from polypropylene, a resistant and durable material.
- It has been designed to resist flawlessly to climatic elements such as frost and UV, whether it is scorching or the temperatures are negative.
- The cladding support does not deteriorate on contact with products used in swimming pools and basins.
Please note that it is only compatible with YEED (Ex Rinno) brand products: paving terrace pedestals and pedestal accessories.
Cladding support for terrace pedestal - YEED (ex Rinno)
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -40°C and 60°C|
|Brand||YEED (Ex Rinno)|
|Compatibility||new, new, new, new|
|Country of Origin||UE|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Gilles M. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 09/08/2022
Très bien conforme à mes attentes
Myriam M. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 08/08/2022
Simple et facile à installer
DANIEL R. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 28/06/2022
Conforme à la commande
Sébastien J. published the 07/06/2022 following an order made on 12/04/2022
Pas encore utilisé mais semble bien pratique
Olivier L. published the 06/06/2022 following an order made on 22/05/2022
Wilfried F. published the 16/05/2022 following an order made on 27/04/2022
Attention, il faut prévoir l épaisseur du profile. La dimension concernant cela n est pas indiquée. Mon profil étant trop épais ( dalle utilisée sur le dessus), je ne pourrai les utiliser…
Comment from Plots-discount.com the 09/05/2022
Bonjour,Je suis navrée pour ce désagrément. Je ferais remonter l'information au service concerné.Bien à vous, Marion NEL
Vincent L. published the 05/04/2022 following an order made on 22/03/2022
Stephane S. published the 05/03/2022 following an order made on 15/02/2022
Pas adaptable sur plot autonivelant n'est pas spécifié