Stabilizing spacers are accessories for laying ceramic slabs on a concrete paving, gravel or stabilized sand. Its compact size and its low thickness of 2 mm make this accessory an excellent alternative to the fixed pedestal whose height is greater. This method of laying can be carried out without seals.
Use of the stabilizing brace for terrace pavings
The stabilizing brace allows the laying of ceramic tile pavings on sand or gravel, as well as the renovation of an existing terrace. It is imperative that the ground that will accommodate the crosspiece is stable and level. The base of the stabilizing crosspiece guarantees the flatness of the outdoor pavings and the proper maintenance of the location of the spacer without any lifting being possible.
- Invisible, the crosspiece provides an aesthetic finish for your tiled terrace.
- It is intended for the laying of terraces for pedestrian use only and makes direct laying quick and easy to carry out.
- This laying method also offers the possibility of staggered laying or laying against a wall.
- It is recommended to use self-supporting pavings of class T7 or T11 to carry out an installation using stabilizing spacers, also called CROSS DALLE by its manufacturer, Jouplast.
Characteristics of the stabilizing brace for paving terrace
- Square, the brace measures 57 mm x 57 mm
- Made of translucent colored polypropylene, a sturdy material that lasts over time.
- The spacers present on the top of the brace measure 10 mm in height and 3 mm in thickness. They make it possible to define the spacing between the tiles of the terrace.
- It resists temperatures from -30° to +60° to allow installation regardless of weather conditions.
- 100% recyclable.
Model : CROSSDALLE
3mm slab stabilizer spacers - CROSS DALLE- 48 pieces - Jouplast
|Material||translucide 100% recyclable|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Use||Porcelain stoneware tiles|
|Country of Origin||UE|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Christophe D. published the 20/06/2023 following an order made on 06/06/2023
Jacques S. published the 22/05/2023 following an order made on 04/05/2023
MANU V. published the 15/05/2023 following an order made on 24/04/2023
Très bon produit.
Catherine M. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 26/06/2022
Pas encore utilisé
Anonymous customer published the 11/05/2021 following an order made on 20/04/2021
pas de remarque
Anonymous customer published the 28/04/2021 following an order made on 22/03/2021
Anonymous customer published the 12/12/2020 following an order made on 27/11/2020
Un outil de calcul du nombre de plots peut-être ?
Anonymous customer published the 24/10/2020 following an order made on 06/10/2020
Un peu petit