Outdoor stair step 100 cm wood or paving - MODULESCA Jouplast
The outdoor modular staircase is a product that revolutionizes the method of making outdoor stairs, the MODULESCA product from Jouplast allows quick and long-lasting installation. Consisting of several modules, the Modulesca staircase is assembled by assembling them and allows the creation of all types of staircases. Whether it is a straight staircase or a quarter-turn, all achievements are possible with the stair treads of the MODULESCA brand from JOUPLAST.
Use of the 100 cm outdoor stair tread
Don't get involved in large-scale work, thanks to MODULESCA staircase creation modules, the realization of your staircase is child's play! Count half a day for the installation of an outside staircase, after having prepared your ground as it should be.
Preparing the ground to accommodate your staircase is easily done in 4 steps:
- Define the location of the stairs
- Excavate the area to a depth of 10 cm
- Dig to house the first element of the structure: 1 m wide and 20 cm deep
- Line the bottom with gravel (size 0-20), tamp down and place the module on it
Once these steps have been completed, it is time to move on to assembling the different elements of the staircase.:
- Use a level to check that the installation is straight
- Fill the module with gravel to ensure its proper maintenance, without obstructing the slides
- Add the next module, fit the lugs with the nuts
- Slide the module against the embankment then fix it with 3 screws
Last but not least, dress the steps of the outdoor staircase, in wood or paving:
- Exterior wooden staircase: lay then fix the joists and screw the wooden boards onto the joists. Respect a spacing of 3 to 5 mm between the wooden boards.
- Exterior paving staircase: concrete color up to the edge, glue the paving on the treads and risers. Wait 48 hours while the concrete dries.
Features of the 100 cm stair tread
- Length 93.4cm;
- Width 42.4cm;
- Height 17cm;
- The weight of the step is 5.3 kg;
- The filling volume is 41 litres;
- The stair tread supports up to 6000 kg of load without deterioration
- Resists temperature variations from -20° to +70°
- Made of polypropylene reinforced with fiberglass, this product is fully recyclable.
The assembly of the elements is done using a system of notches and slides in reinforced synthetic material. The modules are blocked by 3 screws (6X40 TX25). Fixings are delivered with the staircase module.
To increase the width of your Modulesca exterior staircase, add the 20 cm staircase module. It is possible to combine the 20 cm modules and thus widen your exterior staircase in increments of 20 cm.
Model : IM100NOP12
Outdoor stair step 100 cm - MODULESCA - Jouplast
|Manufactured in France
|Country of Origin
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Louis Jean H. published the 14/12/2023 following an order made on 29/11/2023
Benoit G. published the 12/11/2023 following an order made on 24/10/2023
Visserie de mauvaise qualité
Aurore R. published the 01/11/2023 following an order made on 17/10/2023
Philippe H. published the 22/06/2023 following an order made on 01/06/2023
Assemblage et mise en place très facile.
Marie R. published the 03/06/2023 following an order made on 26/04/2023
Un système vraiment génial ! Et d’une simplicité enfantine ! Même pour un novice . Et en plus c’est français ! Trop chouette
Ghislaine M. published the 22/05/2023 following an order made on 04/05/2023
Pratique et facile à mettre en oeuvre
Thierry T. published the 14/03/2023 following an order made on 01/03/2023
Nicolas H. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 02/01/2023
Rapide et conforme