How to use A2, 5 x 60 mm stainless steel screws
- SPAX universal screws are A2 stainless steel screws which guarantees optimal anti-corrosion performance. Thanks this feature, SPAX screws are ideal for outdoor use, such as building a wooden terrace.
- These universal screws have many special features that make them essential to build a wooden terrace, or other indoor or outdoor projects.
Technical characteristics of A2, 5 x 60 mm stainless steel screws
- T-STAR plus bit for better control when screwing them
- Cylindrical head for a perfect appearance and reduced cracking effect during penetration.
- SPAX corrugated profile up to the point for safe and quick screwing
- Double threadlok for the secure and long lasting assembling of two pieces of wood.
- CUT point to allow you to screw them without a pre-drilled hole, reducing wood fiber splitting.
- Box of 100 screws.
Model : SPA-0537000500603
100 A2 stainless steel screws 5 x 60 mm, double threadlok, cylindrical head T-STAR+ T25, CUT - SPAX
|Accessories for||Fix your terrace|
|Length partial thread||26 mm|
|Head diameter-Ø||7 mm|
Anonymous customer published the 16/05/2022 following an order made on 03/05/2022
Anonymous customer published the 27/10/2021 following an order made on 12/10/2021
Anonymous customer published the 08/05/2021 following an order made on 24/04/2021
Produit SPAX qualitatif.
Anonymous customer published the 21/05/2019 following an order made on 16/03/2019