Pack of 100 stainless steel screws A2 antique - SPAX
SPAX universal screws are made of A2 stainless steel to avoid any risk of corrosion. In antique color for a perfect aesthetic. Their double thread secures the boards and reduces creaking noises on your deck. Their small cylindrical head can be screwed neatly into the wood and offers a perfect rendering. These antique screws have many features that make them perfect to use in the installation of a wooden deck.
The advantages of SPAX antique A2 stainless steel screws
- T-STAR Plus tip for better guidance when screwing it
- Cylindrical head for reduced cracking effect and a perfect look for your wooden deck.
- SPAX corrugated profile up to the point for safe and quick screwing.
- Double threadlock for firm and durable assembly of two pieces of wood.
- CUT point which allows you to screw them without a pre-drilled hole and reduces wood splitting.
- Antique copper color for a perfect visual rendering
Model : SPA-0537900500603
100 antique A2 stainless steel, 5 x 60 mm, double threaded, cylindrical head screws T-STAR+ T25, CUT - SPAX
|Accessories for||Fix your terrace|
|Length partial thread||26 mm|
|Head diameter-Ø||7 mm|