Weasyfix’s 1000 mm foundation screws for wooden structures.
The ground is not straight? Fortunately, Weasyfix’s 1000 mm foundation screws are used to compensate for level differences. Designed for small outdoor constructions, the screws support a load of 1000 kg in standard soil. It guarantees a stable, secure construction. It has revolutionized the installation of wooden terraces thanks to its installation accessible to all. These terrace foundation screws are very easy to use and is a solution that has many advantages.
Advantages of Weasyfix’s 1000 mm foundation screws
- The installation of the terrace foundation screws does not require the use of concrete. Installing it will help you save time and keep it clean since the garden remains intact, even after the installation.
- You do not need to dig a hole to install them: you only have to drive the foundation screw directly into the ground with the Weasylectric tool.
- You can work without having to stop: once the foundation screws are installed on the ground, you can immediately start installing the rest of the structure.
- The wooden terrace foundation screws are durable, eco friendly and neutral for the soil and they comply with the DIN EN 18300 standard
Steps to install Weasyfix’s terrace foundation screws
Foundation screws can be installed in three quick steps. These crews can be installed by one person without any difficulty by following the following steps;
- Make a pilot hole of 50 and 70 mm of diameter to ensure the proper placement of the foundation screws. Make sure the depth of the pilot hole is slightly less than the intended depth of the screw;
- Next, introduce the screw with your hands, then put the screwdriver’s head on the screw using the holder, provided for this purpose. This holder must be tightened against the compression washer.
- In order to have a stable and straight terrace foundation, place the Weasylectric on the screwdriver head. Use the bubble level on the device to keep an eye on the screw placement. Once the desired depth is reached, put the machine away and unscrew the screwdriver's head. The terrace foundation is now in place!
Technical characteristics of Weasyfix foundation screws
- Material: 3mm hot-dip galvanized steel (DIN EN ISO 1461 standard)
- Appearance: 3 holes and a M16 thread in the center
- Number of spirals: 9 wide spirals for better anchoring to the ground
- Shape of the tip: pointed for easy and precise installation
- Load: 1000 mm long, it can support a load of up to 1000 kg
- Weight: 5,43 kg
Model : FS1000-F
Galvanized steel, 1000 mm foundation screws for terrace - Weasyfix
|Use||Foundations and structures for terraces|
|Content||1000 mm galvanized steel foundation screw with central M16 for screwing connectors|
|Lenght in mm||1000|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects