1750 mm foundation screws for wooden structure
Weasyfix's foundation screws are the ideal solution for constructing a stable and secure wooden terrace foundation easily and quickly. 1750 mm long, the foundation screw is used to compensate level differences and replace concrete foundations. The terrace foundation screws are very easy to use. They have revolutionized the laying of low-load foundations by helping you save time and money.
Advantages of Weasyfix’s 1750 mm foundation screws
- The installation of the terrace foundation screws does not require the use of concrete, or digging a hole in your garden. You only have to drive the foundation screw directly into the ground with the Weasylectric tool;
- You can continue working on it immediately after their installation: once the foundation screws are installed on the ground, you can immediately start installing the rest of the structure. It is fast, easy and affordable;
- The galvanized steel foundation screws are durable, eco friendly and neutral for the soil and they comply with the DIN EN 18300 standard;
- The surface of the wooden deck can drain easily;
- The wooden terrace foundation screws can be easily removed in case you make a mistake, they can be reused.
Steps to install terrace foundation screws
Foundation screws can be installed at any time and by someone who doesn’t know anything about construction. Fast, easy and safe, you only need to use the Weasylectric to install them.
Follow these 3 steps for installation:
1. Make a pilot hole of 30-40 mm of diameter to make sure the foundation screws are at the right place. Make sure the depth of the pilot hole is slightly less than the intended depth of the screw. For a standard type 5 to 7 soil, the pilot hole should have a diameter of between 50 and 70 mm;
2. Next, introduce the screw with your hands and put the screwdriver’s head on the screw using the holder, which must be tightened against the compression washer.
3. Finally, place the Weasylectric on the screwdriver’s head, correcting the verticality every 4 turns with the help of the bubble level on the machine’s screwdriver's head. Once the desired deep is reached, remove the machine and unscrew the screwdriver head.
Technical characteristics of Weasyfix foundation screws
- Material: 3mm hot-dip galvanized steel (DIN EN ISO 1461 standard)
- Appearance: 3 holes and a M16 thread in the center
- Number of spirals: 9 wide spirals for better anchoring to the ground
- Shape of the tip: pointed for easy and precise installation
- Load: 1750 mm long, it can support a load of up to 1000 kg
- Weight: 8,7 kg
Model : FS1750-F
Galvanized steel, 1750 mm foundation screws for terrace - Weasyfix
|Foundations and structures for terraces
|1750 mm galvanized steel foundation screw with central M16 to screw connectors
|Lenght in mm
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects