Weasyfix’s 1250 mm foundation screws for wooden structures.
Are you afraid that the construction of an outdoor structure will take too long? With Weasyfix's foundation screws, laying the foundation of your terrace will be quick and easy! Used to compensate for differences in level, the terrace foundation screws supports a load of 1000 kg. These screws are 1250 mm long, it guarantees a stable, secure construction in no time at all.
Advantages of Weasyfix’s 1250 mm foundation screws
- The installation of the foundation screws does not require the use of concrete or digging a hole. you only have to drive the foundation screw directly into the ground with the Weasylectric tool, for a fast and easy professional result.
- You can use the structure immediately: you can immediately start installing the rest of the structure once the foundation screws are installed.
- These galvanized steel wooden terrace foundation screws are eco friendly and neutral for the soil and they comply with the DIN EN 18300 standard
- Using these foundation screws will save you time in travel, handling, site preparation and cleaning.
- The surface of the wooden deck remains draining.
Steps to install Weasyfix’s terrace foundation screws
Foundation screws can be installed in three quick steps which can be done by one person. They will help you save time and money.
- Make a pilot hole of 30-40 mm of diameter to ensure the proper placement of the foundation screws. Make sure the depth of the pilot hole is slightly less than the intended depth of the screw. For a standard type 5 to 7 soil, the diameter should be between 50 and 70 mm;
- Next, introduce the screw with your hands, then put the screwdriver’s machine head on the screw using the holder, provided for this purpose . This holder must be tightened against the compression washer;
- Place the Weasylectric on the screwdriver head, correcting the verticality every 4 turns with the help of the bubble level on the device. Once the desired deep is reached, remove the machine and unscrew the screwdriver head. The terrace foundation is now in place!
Technical characteristics of the Weasyfix foundation screws
- Material: 3mm hot-dip galvanized steel (DIN EN ISO 1461 standard)
- Appearance: 3 holes and a M16 thread in the center
- Number of spirals: 9 wide spirals for better anchoring to the ground
- Shape of the tip: pointed for easy and precise installation
- Load: 1250 mm long, it can support a load of up to 1000 kg
- Weight: 6,48 kg
Model : FS1250-F
Galvanized steel, 1250 mm foundation screws for terrace - Weasyfix
|Use||Foundations and structures for terraces|
|Content||1250 mm galvanized steel foundation screw with central M16 to screw connectors|
|Lenght in mm||1250|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects