The ConnectStone C+ connector is a support for tiles, to be fixed on C-profiles. This magnelis steel plate with a central hole allows fyou to make a lot of different adjustments to the position of the tile for ease of installation. Equipped with a lateral stopper, the ConnectStone C+ is designed to be used on the periphery of the terrace, allowing for lateral support of the tiles. The ConnectStone C+ also serves as a support for lateral cladding. The connector comes with a M16 fixing system and all the accessories (except for 4 fixing screws for the post). This connector is suitable for the installation of grating and porcelain stoneware tiles.
- To be used with the C-profile
- To be fixed with FIX C20
- To be used with StoneClip 2mm and 5mm.
Advantages of the ConnectStone C+ connector:
- Provides ease of installation
- Lateral support for tiles located on the periphery of the terrace
- Serves as a support for lateral cladding
- Suitable for porcelain stoneware and duckboard tiles.
Model : connectstonec+
ConnectStone C+ Connector - Weasyfix
|Load||Poids maximal supporté de 500 kg|