550 mm galvanized steel foundation screws for wooden structures.
Weasyfix foundation screws are designed for the construction of wooden terraces or of other wooden small structures. Terrace foundation screws are very easy to use and to install so they will help you save time on your project. The 550 mm terrace foundation screws can be installed on hard or heavily compacted ground. They are very resistant, they support up to 1000 kg of load in standard ground.
Advantages of the Weasyfix 550 mm foundation screws
- The installation of the terrace foundation screws is easy and it does not require the use of concrete;
- They are very practical because you will not need to dig a hole to install them: simply drive the foundation screw directly into the ground, using the Weasylectric tool to make the installation easier and faster;
- Immediate use: with the foundation screws, the installation of your wooden structure can begin immediately after the piles are installed;
- Eco-friendly: the terrace foundation screws are neutral for the soil and they comply with the DIN EN 18300 standard;
- Save time by using Weasyfix products.
- Drainage retained for the surface of the wooden terrace
Steps to install terrace foundation screws
Only a few steps are necessary to install the terrace foundation screws, making your project simple and fast:
- Start by making a pilot hole to ensure proper placement of the foundation screws. The depth of the hole should be slightly less than the planned depth of the screw. For a hard type 5 to 7 ground, the pilot hole should have a diameter of between 50 and 70 mm.
- Next, introduce the screw in the pilot hole and place the screwdriver head on the terrace foundation screw using the nut. This one should be locked in place against the compression washer.
- Finally, position the Weasylectric on the head of the screwdriver head and make sure the foundation screw and the machine are completely vertical by using the bubble level on the screwdriver head. Drive in 3 or 4 turns and repeat the process until you achieve a perfectly level placement. Once the desired depth is reached, put the machine away and unscrew the screwdriver head. The installation is complete!
Technical characteristics of the Weasyfix foundation screws
- Material: hot-dip galvanized steel (DIN EN ISO 1461 standard)
- Appearance: 3 holes and 1 M16 thread in the center
- Number of spirals: 9 wide spirals for better anchoring to the ground
- Shape of the tip: pointed for easy and precise installation
- Load: supports up to 1000 kg
- Weight: 3.66 kg
Model : FS550-F
550 mm, galvanized steel, foundation screws for terrace - Weasyfix
|Foundations and structures for terraces
|550 mm galvanized steel foundation screw with central M16 to screw connectors
|Lenght in mm
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects