Weasyfix 750 mm foundation screws for wooden structures
Weasyfix foundation screws are designed for the construction of wooden terraces or of other small wooden structures. Terrace foundation screws are very easy to use and to install so they will help you save time on your project. The 550 mm terrace foundation screws can be installed on hard or heavily compacted ground. They are very resistant, they support up to 1000 kg of load in standard ground.
Advantages of Weasyfix’s 750 mm foundation screws
- The installation of the terrace foundation screws is easy and it does not require the use of concrete. Installing it will make you save time and money.
- You do not need to dig a hole to install them, you only have to drive the foundation screw directly into the ground with the Weasylectric tool, which has a bubble level integrated.
- You can use thme immediatly after installation: once the foundation screws are installed on the ground, you can immediately start installing the rest of the structure.
- Eco-friendly and durable: the galvanized steel foundation screws are durable, eco friendly and neutral for the soil and they comply with the DIN EN 18300 standard
- The wooden terrace surface is drainable
- The screws are easy to remove and reusable in case you make a mistake
Steps to install terrace foundation screws
Weastfix’s foundation screws can be installed in three quick steps: Simple, efficient and safe, installing these crews can be done by anyone and can be done by one person without any difficulty.
- Make a pilot hole to ensure the proper placement of the foundation screws. Make sure the depth of the pilot hole is slightly less than the intended depth of the screw. For a standard type 5 to 7 soil, the pilot hole should have a diameter of between 50 and 70 mm;
- Next, introduce the screw with your hands, then place the screwdriver head on the terrace foundation screw using the nut, provided for this purpose . This nut must be tightened against the compression washer;
- Finally, place the Weasylectric on the screwdriver head, correcting the verticality every 4 turns with the help of bubble level on the device. Once the desired deep is reached, put the machine away and unscrew the screwdriver head. The terrace foundation is now in place!
Technical characteristics of Weasyfix's foundation screws
- Material: 3mm hot-dip galvanized steel (DIN EN ISO 1461 standard)
- Appearance: 3 holes and a M16 thread in the center
- Number of spirals: 9 wide spirals for better anchoring to the ground
- Shape of the tip: pointed for easy and precise installation
- Load: 750 mm long, it can support a load of up to 1000 kg
- Weight: 4,51 kg
Model : FS750-F
Galvanized steel, 750 mm foundation screws for terrace - Weasyfix
|Foundations and structures for terraces
|750 mm galvanized steel foundation screw with central M16 to screw connectors
|Lenght in mm
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects