Easy to install for DIY novices
- Speed and ease of installation: build your paving terrace in a few hours and your wooden terrace in a day.
- Does not require major tools.
- Does not require joint or glue for the realization of a tiled terrace.
- Does not require regular planing of the bearing surface.
- The pedestals can be placed on a concrete paving or on pre-existing tiles.
- Affordable cost of a terrace on pedestals, which does not require a concrete paving.
- If you want to change the exterior tiling, nothing could be simpler: just remove the pavings laid on your pedestals and lay the new ones. Magic !
- Last advantage, and not least: no drying before using your terrace paving. Once the installation is complete, your terrace can be used without delay. Time for drinks!
An all-terrain terrace that knows how to adapt
- Adapts perfectly to your sloping, uneven or flat ground: the self-levelling studs allow you to catch up on uneven ground. Thanks to its self-leveling base, this adjustable pedestal compensates for up to 5% of unevenness. As for the adjustable pedestals, they allow you to create different heights, with stair steps for example.
- Sits precisely at the height of the access thresholds to the dwelling. Due to the different heights of existing pedestals, you adapt to the millimeter.
- Allows the free flow of rainwater. Thanks to terraces on pedestals, say goodbye to puddles.
- Accelerates the thermal dispersion of solar radiation thanks to the ventilated space, located between the floor and the covering. This allows more walking comfort: your floor is cooler than that of a conventional terrace heated by the sun.
- Makes the expansion of the coating impossible.