Adjustable pedestal for terrace - Adjustable joist - 150-260 mm - Rinno Plots
The joists pedestal of the Rinno Plots brand is adjustable from 150 to 260 mm and makes it possible to make a wooden terrace on raised pedestals. Quick and easy installation, whether you are a professional or a private individual, the installation of a terrace on a pedestal is accessible to everyone. There is no need to carry out major work beforehand, thus saving time and money. Resistant and durable, pedestals for wood terrace serve as a foundation for your terrace.
Simplified site preparation
Contrary to other techniques for laying a terrace, laying on pedestals avoids the need for major works and thus makes it easier to install. In the case of laying on a concrete slab, no preparation will be necessary. However, if you are laying your terrace on earth or grass, you will need to carry out some small earthwork to ensure that your adjustable joist pedestal will hold up well. This preparation is simple, inexpensive and very quick for a long-lasting and secure hold.
The preparation of the ground is carried out quickly and is summarized in 3 easy steps:
- Carry out a 15 cm deep earthwork and cover it with a geotextile felt. The purpose of the geotextile felt is to prevent the growth of weeds between the wooden boards of your future terrace on pedestals.
- The whole thing must then be covered with 15 cm of gravel to obtain a solid surface.
- Compact it all to obtain a hard soil.
Can be installed on any surface
Practical, the use of joists pedestals allows you to lay the tiles where you want and without constraint. Indeed, pedestals for terrace can be laid on any support, which saves time and money.
The 150-260 mm joist pedestal allows you to create a raised terrace to adapt to the constraints of your land. The pedestal requires a wooden terrace to be laid on soft ground for optimal stability and a reinforced structure.
Easy and quick to install
Laying a wooden terrace on pedestal of land is not reserved for professionals in the trade. Thanks to the pedestals, private individuals can create the bases of their wood terrace on pedestal on their own. Accessible to all, the construction takes only 3 days for a simplified installation at a lower cost. There is no need to use glue or joints, the pedestal only requires a screwdriver to maintain the covering that will be applied.
Installing a wood terrace on an adjustable, aesthetic and solid pedestal requires only 4 steps:
- The spacing between the pedestals and their height must be carefully defined. In fact, the pedestals must be parallel and evenly spaced. In addition, the height must be adjusted to the nearest millimeter in order to have a perfectly flat terrace on pedestal. To do this, the adjustment ring is located under the head of the pedestal. With a few turns of the wrench, select the height you need between 150 mm and 260 mm;
- Place the joists on the heads of the pedestals;
- Screw the joists onto the lug provided to ensure a good hold;
- Finally, fasten the wooden boards to the joists using a screwdriver and wood screws.
The quick installation is suitable for the high demands of both professionals and private individuals. The pedestal for terrace is solid, requires no maintenance and offers you a secure terrace with a record longevity.
Resistant and durable
Made in France according to the DTU 41.3 and 51.4 standards in force, your work will be carried out in accordance with the rules.
The polypropylene pedestal is of excellent quality and has many advantages:
- A joist pedestal supports up to 1 ton of load;
- Height adjustable between 150 mm and 260 mm;
- Frost and UV resistant;
- Extreme temperatures between - 30°C and + 60°C do not affect it;
- Acid and chemical products do not damage the pedestal. The installation of a raised terrace near a swimming pool is therefore authorized ;
- A rainwater drainage system is included to avoid stagnation;
- Excellent air circulation to allow the wood to breathe and reduce humidity;
- The pedestal creates a very practical space between the ground and the terrace. You can hide pipes and other visually aggressive electrical cables.
The Rinno Plots adjustable pedestal terrace creates a safe space with solid, high-quality materials. The many advantages of the joist pedestal terrace allow the brand to enjoy great popularity with professionals and private individuals alike.
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step 2As soon as the installation is level, place the joists in front of the pin located on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then screw the joists onto the pin of the stud provided for this purpose. This allows for good maintenance.
step 4Finally, attach the wooden slats to the joists using a screwdriver and wood screws.
Adjustable pedestal 150/260 mm for wooden deck - Rinno Plots
|Warranty||10 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Adjustable height||5.91 to 10.24 in|
|Compatibility with extension||Yes|
|Nombre de rehausse max / plot||4 rehausses|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
David D. published the 24/09/2020 following an order made on 13/09/2020
Patrick V. published the 13/09/2020 following an order made on 26/08/2020
Kevin D. published the 08/09/2020 following an order made on 30/08/2020
Johan M. published the 31/08/2020 following an order made on 24/08/2020
Produit de bonne qualité
Stéphane D. published the 24/08/2020 following an order made on 13/08/2020
Ras, fait parfaitement le job
Samuel A. published the 24/08/2020 following an order made on 13/08/2020
Jean-Noël V. published the 24/08/2020 following an order made on 17/08/2020
à voir à la mise en oeuvre (c'est pas en deux jours qu'on fait une terrasse)
Pierre Jean B. published the 23/08/2020 following an order made on 17/08/2020