Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Items : 0 Items : 1
Bituminous strip for joists - YEED (ex Rinno)
Used to repair, protect and extend the life of exterior elements, the self-adhesive bituminous strip measures 7.5 cm x 20 linear meters and 1.1 mm thick. It has an aluminum film and a silicone protection for greater efficiency.
In accordance with the DTU standard, the application of the protective strip while setting up a wooden deck is strongly recommended. This protects your exterior construction from humidity, rainwater runoff and also provides sound insulation when moving around the terrace.
Simply by adding this patio joist insulation, you extend the life of your patio for many years!
In addition, this sealing strip is also ideal for repairing roofing, pipes or bricks, but also works as a joint for frames, skylights, glass and plastic structures.
Laying the bituminous strip YEED (ex Rinno)
Measure and cut the length needed;
- Remove the anti-adhesive film over a few centimeters, stick the strip on the surface and gradually remove the protective film;
- Press firmly to ensure good adhesion and remove air bubbles.
- Be careful, however, to apply the adhesive to a clean, dust-free, dry surface, free of grease or anti-adherent agents. Second tip for a successful application: lay when the outside temperature is between 5°C and 45°C.
After installation, be sure to store the strip in a dry and well-ventilated place (a temperature above 50° C can cause difficulties in removing the protector). However, the material does not react to freezing.
Technical characteristics of the sealing tape YEED (ex Rinno)
The YEED bituminous tape has several advantages:
- Adheres to most building materials (wood, plastic, glass, concrete or even metal);
- 100% waterproof;
- Reduce sound resonance and improve your comfort. You should know that the sound of footsteps on wood is more important than on concrete. The bituminous strip makes it possible to reduce this impact;
- Withstands temperature variations from -40° C to +80° C
- Withstands bad weather and UV;
- Resists corrosion;
In addition, the space left between the screws and the joist seems to be the major weak point of a wooden deck. Once the sealing strip has been installed, it takes the shape of the screw so that there is no space at risk unlike other protective strips.
Model : RINBPL00N0
Bituminous tape for joist protection - 20 lm roll - YEED (ex Rinno)
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -40°C and 60°C|
|Brand||YEED (Ex Rinno)|
|Use||Etanchéité des lambourdes|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Daniel B. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 27/10/2022
Facile à placer et d'une largeur impeccable
Thierry B. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 03/07/2022
facile à poser et de bonne qualité
Thierry B. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 29/05/2022
Comment from Plots-discount.com the 07/06/2022
Bonjour,Merci de nous en dire plus ?Bien à vous, Marion NEL
Anonymous customer published the 14/09/2021 following an order made on 29/08/2021
le conditionnement est petit.
Comment from Plots-discount.com the 08/09/2021
Bonjour,Nous prenons en compte votre avis.Bien à vous, Marion NEL
Anonymous customer published the 12/09/2021 following an order made on 31/08/2021
Pas encore utilisé..
Anonymous customer published the 16/07/2021 following an order made on 02/07/2021
Produit propre et parfait