Pedestal for wooden or composite terrace adjustable from 60 to 90 mm - YEED (ex Rinno)
Pedestal for joist, adjustable from 60 to 90 mm to create the foundations of your wooden terrace. You can get it at an affordable price, YEED wooden terrace pedestals are easy to use in regard to installation without major works in just one weekend. No reason to not do anything!
The advantages of the 60/90 mm wooden terrace pedestal from YEED (formerly Rinno)
- Quick and easy installation, without major work or fixing
- Manual height adjustment due to the red adjustment ring
- Strip designed for screwing the joist onto the pedestal
- Allows good ventilation of the structure and the evacuation of rainwater
- Base designed to ensure proper drainage of rainwater
- Compatible with wood and composite boards
Prerequisites: draw up the layout plan
Before beginning the installation of the pedestals, it is essential to think about your project and detail it on a layout plan. This plan contains the shape and surface of your future wooden deck. It will allow you to count the equipment necessary for this operation such as YEED pvc studs, joists, wooden slats and screws.
With the wooden terrace pedestal, you will not need to carry out major works. Everything will start with a simplified preparation of the ground. This preparation of the ground will help stabilize your wooden deck and save it many years of use.
On a concrete paving or an existing terrace
If this is the case, skip the ground preparation step. As your surface is already stable and levelled.
On a rough ground
For a rough ground, follow our advice to prevent your wooden deck from shifting over time.
1/ Tools and materials needed for ground preparation
- A cord
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- A tape measure
- A mason box screed
- A geotextile film
- Crushed gravel
- Roller compactor
2/ How to prepare the ground
- Delimit the shape of your terrace using a line and stakes and dig 15 cm deep at this location;
- Lay a geotextile felt to prevent the growth of weeds between the wooden slats and to protect you from regular maintenance;
- Backfill with crushed gravel: 0/60 mm over 10 cm and 0/4 mm over the top 5 cm;
- Compact everything to obtain a flat and loose surface;
- Check the flatness of the surface using a spirit level.
Steps for laying a wooden terrace on YEED pedestals (ex Rinno)
Now it's time to build your wooden deck on pedestals. To do so, follow our different installation steps, we will guide you step by step through this rather simple and quick construction.
1/ Tools and materials needed to lay a wooden deck on YEED pedestals (ex Rinno)
- A bracket
- A tape measure
- A spirit level
- A drill driver
- A jigsaw/radial saw
- A hammer
- A large ruler
- A cord
- Your YEED wooden terrace pedestals
- Wooden or aluminum joists
- Decking boards
- Special wooden screws
2/ Accessories for laying a deck on a pedestal
To carry out your project, equip yourself with the essential accessories:
- The joist protection strip to protect your foundations from humidity;
- Board spacers for perfect spacing between your wooden planks;
- The EDMA boards straightener to make your wooden boards straight and thus facilitate their installation;
- The invisible fixing kit to fix the boards without visible screws.
3/ Arrange the pedestals on the ground
- Arrange the pedestals with a center distance of 50 cm. It is the location of your joists that is defined there. Then, lengthwise, place pedestals on the ground every 70 cm to properly support the joists.
- Adjust the height of the wooden terrace pedestals by turning the red screw clockwise. Do not forget to create 1.5% slope to facilitate the evacuation of rainwater.
4/ Lay and fix the joists
Choose joists of the same variety as your wooden boards. For super resistant joists, you can opt for aluminum joists but avoid wooden composite joists unless your boards are made of composite.
- Lay the joists against the tongue located on the head of the pedestals;
- Screw the joists onto the pedestals through the strip;
- Apply the protective strip along the length of the joists;
- Cover the edges of the joist with the protective strip.
5/ Lay the covering boards
- Lay the wood slat covering starting against a wall. Shift 5 mm to obtain the expansion joint;
- Place the boards perpendicular to the joists;
- Screw the boards 20 mm from the edge with special decking screws.
Carry out the side finishes of the terrace
All you have to do is put the finishing touches to your new wooden deck and complete the side finishes. Here's how:
- Measure the height and make the necessary cutouts;
- Place the fascia board horizontally;
- Screw the board into the joist.
- Complies with DTU 43.1 and 51.4
- Frost and UV resistant
- Supports up to 1 ton of load
- Height adjustable from 60 to 90 mm
- Base diameter: 200 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Strip height: 29 mm
- Recycled and recyclable product
- Made in France
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step 2As soon as the installation is level, place the joists in front of the pin located on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then screw the joists onto the pin of the stud provided for this purpose. This allows for good maintenance.
step 4Finally, attach the wooden slats to the joists using a screwdriver and wood screws.
Adjustable pedestal 60/90 mm for wooden deck - YEED (ex Rinno)
|Warranty||10 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||Compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resistant to acid and basic solutions, atmospheric agents, temperatures between -40°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resists the test of crushing with a load superior in 1 ton|
|Brand||YEED (Ex Rinno)|
|Use||Wooden slab, Composite slabs|
|Adjustable height||60 to 90 mm|
|Compatibility with extension||No|
|Country of Origin||UE|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Click on a thumbnail to load the video
Christophe C. published the 28/11/2023 following an order made on 22/11/2023
christophe Gouverneur E. published the 10/06/2023 following an order made on 22/05/2023
toujours pas livré
Edith E. published the 10/06/2023 following an order made on 21/05/2023
JEAN-MARC C. published the 22/05/2023 following an order made on 10/05/2023
Très bien, conforme à mes attentes, je recommande !
Yann L. published the 15/05/2023 following an order made on 04/05/2023
Matériaux de qualités, de grande marques
Marion H. published the 08/05/2023 following an order made on 27/04/2023
Très bon produit, conforme à sa description.
Fabrice G. published the 01/05/2023 following an order made on 18/04/2023
Rapide ,conforme a mes attentes
Hervé R. published the 01/05/2023 following an order made on 13/04/2023