Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Items : 0 Items : 1
Adjustable pedestal from 105 to 170 mm for wooden or composite decking - Vérindal
Adjustable joist pedestal from 105 to 170 mm for the construction of raised wooden or composite terrace foundations. This pvc support accommodates and fixes the joist thanks to its 3-point pierced strip. Stable and resistant, it is placed directly on the ground without heavy works or major equipment. With this pvc pedestal, your wooden deck is supported securely and for many years!
The advantages of the B100 105/170 mm wooden terrace pedestal from Vérindal
- Head equipped with a 3-hole strip, which helps fix the joists
- Wooden terrace pedestal equipped with an adjustment ring to adjust the height with millimetric precision
- Pedestal placed on the ground without fixing and ballasted by the weight of the joist
- Joist pedestal allowing good ventilation of the structure
- Compatible with natural wooden boards and composite boards
Advice: make a layout plan
The beginning of your terrace project starts on paper. Yes, to plan ahead and save time and money, make a layout plan! This scale sketch of your wooden terrace takes its shape and dimensions. But not only ! Moreover, report your joist pedestals. The first row is placed at the end of your terrace and the pvc pedestals are spaced 50 cm apart. Move back 70 cm for the second row and so on.
Following this, draw the joists and after, the wooden boards. Taking the time to draw a layout plan is essential. Because this sketch will save you time during installation and optimize your terrace budget. You will only buy what you really need.
To place your wooden terrace pedestals directly on the ground, it must be stable and level. If you are laying your wooden deck on an old deck or a concrete screed, skip this step!
If you put your pvc pedestals on unfinished ground then it will be necessary to stabilize it upstream. To protect your terrace from the passage of time and climatic conditions (drought, heavy rain) which will impact your ground and may cause your wooden terrace on pedestal to move.
In order to avoid this, a simple and fast preparation of the ground is necessary:
- Dig 15 cm deep over the entire surface of your future terrace;
- Place a geotextile felt over the entire surface to prevent the growth of weeds between the wooden boards;
- Cover with crushed gravel;
- Compact everything to obtain a flat and loose surface;
- Check the flatness of the surface with a spirit level.
Steps for laying a wooden deck with Vérindal+ B100 pedestals
Thanks to the wooden terrace pedestals, laying your wooden terrace is very simple! You'll need a weekend of work to create the terrace of your dreams.
1/ Accessories for laying a wooden deck on a Verindal pedestal
- 20 mm R20 riser to increase the height of your B100 joist pedestal;
- R60 extension to increase the size of your B100 wooden terrace pedestal by 60 mm;
- The Vérindal+ slope regulator to correct the slope up to 10%.
2/ Lay the Vérindal+ pedestals on the ground
- Lay the Vérindal+ B100 pedestals on the ground every 50 cm on the first row. You can install joists every 50 cm.
- To support them, step back 70 cm and install a new series of B100 joist pedestals.
- Repeat the operation to the end of the terrace.
- Adjust the height of the pedestals using the adjustment ring. Be sure to leave a slight slope for the flow of rainwater.
3/ Install the joists
- Place the joists on the head of the wooden terrace pedestals.
- Fix the joists in at least two points via the pierced strip.
4/ Lay the covering
- Lay the wooden slats starting against a wall. Shift 5 mm to obtain the expansion joint;
- Place the boards perpendicular to the joists;
- Screw the boards with special decking screws. Note, screw 20 mm from the edge of the board.
- Complies with DTU 43.1 and 51.4
- Resistant to frost (-20° C) and UV (+ 80° C)
- Supports up to 1 ton of load
- Height adjustable from 105 to 170 mm
- Base diameter: 200 mm
- Head length: 120 mm
- Made in France
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step 2As soon as the installation is level, place the joists in front of the pin located on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then screw the joists onto the pin of the stud provided for this purpose. This allows for good maintenance.
step 4Finally, attach the wooden slats to the joists using a screwdriver and wood screws.
Wooden terrace pedestal adjustable from 105 to 170 mm - B100 - Vérindal
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Adjustable height||105 to 170 mm|
Claude M. published the 20/03/2023 following an order made on 07/03/2023
Conforme à mes attentes