Adjustable pedestal from 20 to 30 mm for wooden or composite decking - Vérindal
Adjustable joist pedestal from 20 to 30 mm for creating the foundations of your wooden or composite terrace. This low-height joist support is ideal for building a wooden deck without great height to catch up. Stable, resistant and practical, this wooden terrace pedestal allows the construction of a wooden board terrace without heavy equipment or structural work. With it, you can enjoy your terrace for many years.
The advantages of the B20 20/30 mm wooden terrace pedestal from Vérindal
- Head equipped with a strip with 3 holes which help fix the joists
- Wooden terrace pedestal equipped with an adjustment ring to adjust the height with millimetric precision
- Pedestal placed on the ground without fixing and ballasted by the weight of the joist
- Joist pedestal allowing good ventilation of the structure
- Compatible with natural wooden boards and composite boards
Advice: make a layout plan
Before starting your terrace project, it is essential to draw up a layout plan that will allow you to project yourself, to think about your terrace and above all to calculate precisely the number of B20 wooden terrace pedestals, the number of joists and the number of wooden boards.
To do this, draw a scale plan of your terrace and add the joist pedestals spaced 50 cm apart on the first row, then a new row of B20 pedestals every 70 cm along the length of your joists.
To keep your wooden terrace on pedestals for many years, it is essential to prepare your ground beforehand. Why ? Simply to stabilize your ground and prevent your wooden deck from moving over time and bad weather (heavy rain, drought).
To stabilize your ground, do the following:
- Dig 15 cm deep over the entire surface of your future terrace;
- Place a geotextile felt over the entire surface to prevent the growth of weeds between the wooden boards;
- Cover with crushed gravel;
- Compact everything to obtain a flat and loose surface;
- Check the flatness of the surface with a spirit level.
Of course, if your surface is a concrete screed or an old terrace, skip this step!
Steps for laying a wooden deck with Vérindal+ B20 pedestals
To put your wooden terrace on pedestals, it's simple! Follow our advice and within a weekend you will be able to enjoy your new wooden deck.
1/ Accessories for laying a wooden deck on a Verindal pedestal
2/ Place the Vérindal+ pedestals on the ground
- Lay the Vérindal+ B20 pedestals on the ground every 50 cm on the first row. You can thus install joists every 50 cm.
- To support them, step back 70 cm and install a new series of B20 joist pedestals.
- Repeat the operation right until the end of the terrace.
- Adjust the height of the pedestals using the adjustment ring. Be sure to leave a slight slope for the flow of rainwater.
3/ Install the joists
- Place the joists at the head of the wooden terrace pedestals.
- Fix the joists in at least two points via the pierced strip.
4/ Lay the covering
- Lay the wooden boards starting against a wall. Shift 5 mm to obtain the expansion joint;
- Place the boards perpendicular to the joists;
- Screw the boards with special decking screws. Note, screw 20 mm from the edge of the board.
- Complies with DTU 43.1 and 51.4
- Resistant to frost (-20° C) and UV (+ 80° C)
- Supports up to 1 ton of load
- Height adjustable from 20 to 30 mm
- Base diameter: 200 mm
- Head length: 120 mm
- Made in France
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step 2As soon as the installation is level, place the joists in front of the pin located on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then screw the joists onto the pin of the stud provided for this purpose. This allows for good maintenance.
step 4Finally, attach the wooden slats to the joists using a screwdriver and wood screws.
Wooden terrace pedestal adjustable from 20 to 30 mm - B20 - Vérindal
|Conformity||Compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Adjustable height||20 to 30 mm|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Christophe C. published the 28/11/2023 following an order made on 22/11/2023
JEAN-MARC C. published the 22/05/2023 following an order made on 10/05/2023
Très bien, conforme à mes attentes, je recommande !
Sebastien M. published the 15/05/2023 following an order made on 18/04/2023
Tony L. published the 05/05/2023 following an order made on 16/04/2023
erreur de taille pour ma part,
Hervé R. published the 01/05/2023 following an order made on 13/04/2023
Meme remarque que ci dessus
Marc Jean G. published the 02/04/2023 following an order made on 26/03/2023
Les plots semblent de bonne qualité.
Yanick L. published the 21/03/2023 following an order made on 02/03/2023
Pas facile à regler