Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Items : 0 Items : 1
Adjustable terrace pedestal from 80 to 140 mm for wooden terrace, Jouplast
The wooden terrace pedestal is designed to create the foundations of wooden or composite terraces. This raised support for joists is adjustable in height from 80 to 140 mm to adapt perfectly to your wooden terrace project on pedestals. These Jouplast pedestals make it easier for you to level your terrace and install your terrace on pedestals quickly and easily, without earthworks or structural work.
The advantages 80/140 mm wooden terrace pedestals Jouplast
- Quick and easy to install
- Manual and precise height adjustment thanks to the green nut
- Frost and UV resistant
- Allows air to circulate under the structure
- Allows the passage of cables and pipes
- Withstands more than a ton of load
- Complies with DTU 51.4 and 43.1
Advice for laying a terrace on a wooden or composite pedestal
- To install your wooden terrace on Essential pedestals, make sure that the ground is stabilized or that you have an existing concrete paving
- Jouplast wooden terrace pedestals are designed for pedestrian use only.
- The foundations of the wood or composite terrace must be made with natural wood or aluminum joists and not composite
The steps for laying a wooden terrace on pedestals
1/ Ground preparation
To build your terrace with wooden boards or composite pedestals, there is only one condition: that your ground is stabilized. The 208 mm circular base provides optimal support for the foundations of your wooden terrace on pedestals.
For the stabilization of your ground, one step is mandatory: the preparation of the ground! It guarantees the maintenance of the structure of your terrace. However, there is no need to pour a concrete paving! Yes, preparing the ground is quick and inexpensive with the pedestal terrace solution.
Here is what you need to prepare the ground:
- A cord
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- A tape measure
- A mason's box screed
- A geotextile film
4 steps are enough to prepare your ground to accommodate a wooden terrace on adjustable pedestals :
- Dig the ground for 15 cm;
- Place a geotextile felt there to eradicate the growth of weeds;
- Fill the hole with a 15 cm layer of gravel;
- Compact and make sure everything is level.
2/ Lay the pedestals, joists and decking boards
Laying a wooden terrace on Jouplast 80/140 mm pedestals is extremely simple to carry out since all you have to do is lay them on the ground without any fixings. Indeed, 4 construction steps are enough to benefit from solid and durable foundations:
- Determine the location of the studs and their spacing. Once done, place the pedestals on the ground and adjust the height using the nut for an adjustment to the millimeter;
- Place the joists on the head of the pedestals: necessarily in natural wood or aluminium;
- Screw the joists onto the tab provided for this purpose to ensure excellent support for your wooden deck on pedestal;
- Fix the wooden boards on the joists using screws.
Accessories for laying wooden decks on pedestals Jouplast
- 10 mm and 60 mm risers to increase the final height of the pedestal
- The Jouplast waterproofing strip to protect the joists of the terrace
- Blade spacers to obtain regular spacing between boards
- The decking board clamp for perfect alignment of the wooden boards
- The FIXEGO fixing kit to fix the boards invisibly
- Complies with DTU 51.4 and 43.1
- Load resistance greater than 1 ton
- Frost and UV resistant
- Flange diameter: 208 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Adjustable height: 80 to 140 mm
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step 2As soon as the installation is level, place the joists in front of the pin located on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then screw the joists onto the pin of the stud provided for this purpose. This allows for good maintenance.
step 4Finally, attach the wooden slats to the joists using a screwdriver and wood screws.
Adjustable essential wooden terrace pedestal 80/140 mm - ESSENTIEL range - Jouplast
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Use||Wooden deck, Composite decking|
|Adjustable height||3.15 to 5.51 in|
|Country of Origin||UE|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
How do I use the terrace pedestals? What is the difference between a wood pedestal and a slab pedestal? How do you adjust your pedestals to the right height?
Find the answers to your questions on video with tips and tricks from our experts.
Olivier G. published the 20/03/2023 following an order made on 04/03/2023
Pas d’avis sur le produit car toujours sur palette.
Laurent H. published the 14/03/2023 following an order made on 20/02/2023
Pas encore installé
Jerome C. published the 10/03/2023 following an order made on 24/02/2023
Nickel - RAS
Dimitri D. published the 01/03/2023 following an order made on 06/02/2023
Conforme à la description
Christophe B. published the 01/03/2023 following an order made on 05/02/2023
Rien de plus simple pour mettre ses lambourdes de niveau.
paul Jean C. published the 19/01/2023 following an order made on 07/01/2023
Correspond parfaitement au descriptif
Jean-Marc B. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 24/11/2022
Jeanine L. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 14/09/2022
Rapport qualité prix 👍🏻👍🏻