Outdoor tiles for terrace - Monte Beige - 60x60 cm
The Monte Beige porcelain stoneware tiles are high quality outdoor tiles that come in a 60x60 cm format. They are mass colored, each tile is 2 cm thick and they are perfect to install an outdoor tiled terrace on pedestals. Anti-slip treated, it complies with the R11 standard, indicating high grip. Marshalls' porcelain stoneware tiles are perfect for outdoor installation. However, to minimize the risk of slipping, we recommend taking proper care of your tiles in order to preserve their slip resistant properties.
Advantages of stoneware porcelain tiles for outdoors
- Safe and stable installation thanks to its 2 cm thickness; ideal to install a terrace on pedestals;
- These porcelain stoneware tiles have a long-lasting shine as they have been mass colored;
- Slip-resistant properties, norm R11
- Easy to maintain
Technical characteristics of the terrace tiles
- Resistant to frost, de-icing salt, and scratches which makes them low maintenance;
- Safe as it has slip-resistant properties and meets the category 11 slip-resistance standard;
- Beautiful thanks to its rectified edges provide a clean and polished look;
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Model : M609510
Outdoor tiles MONTE BEIGE 60 x 60 x 2 cm - Marshalls
|Supports all weather conditions
|Resistance to frost and temperatures between -50°C and +60°C
|60 x 60 cm