Outdoor tiles for terrace- Selva Natural - 120x30 cm
The Selva Natural porcelain stoneware tiles are high quality outdoor tiles that come in a 120x30 cm format. They are mass colored, each tile is 2 cm thick and they are perfect to install on an outdoor tiled terrace on pedestals. Anti-slip treated, it complies with the R11 standard, indicating high grip. Marshalls' porcelain stoneware tiles are perfect for outdoor installation. However, to minimize the risk of slipping, we recommend taking proper care of your tiles in order to preserve their slip resistant properties.
Advantages of outdoor porcelain stoneware terrace tiles
- Resistant to frost, de-icing salt, and scratches which makes them low maintenance;
- Safe as it has slip-resistant properties and meet the category 11 slip-resistance standard;
- Beautiful thanks to its rectified edges which provide a clean and polished look;
- Safe and stable installation thanks to its 2 cm thickness; ideal to install a terrace on pedestals;
- These porcelain stoneware tiles have a long-lasting shine as they have been mass colored;
- Easy to maintain.
Installation method on terrace pedestal
As easy to install as terrace pedestals, without any additional labor costs. In fact, the installation process consists of just two steps:
- First, we recommend adding vibration buffers to the head of the pedestals before laying the tiles. This will reduce noise and vibrations and increase your comfort.
- Secondly, simply place the tile directly on the head of the pedestals, which had been installed previously, to find out if there are any irregularities on the ground. The spacers will allow you to leave a regular space of 2 mm, ensuring a perfect visual result.
- Once in place, the outdoor tiling is easy to maintain and will remain in place for years without deteriorating.
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Model : M609517
Outdoor tiles SELVA NATURAL 120 x 30 x 2 cm - Marshalls
|Résistance climatique||Résistance au gel et aux températures entre -50°C et +60°C|
|Dimension||30 x 120 cm|
|Résistance au glissement||R11|