Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Items : 0 Items : 1
Cleman self-leveling pedestal for paving terrace adjustable from 40 to 55 mm
The Cleman self-leveling pedestal is an adjustable foundation support from 40 to 55 mm. It allows you to create a tiled terrace on uneven, irregular or vertical slope ground. Cleman self-leveling pedestals make it possible to create or compensate for a slope of up to 5% over one meter. This premium paving terrace pedestal is well equipped and greatly facilitates the development of a tiled terrace on pedestals. This adjustable support is compatible with porcelain stoneware, concrete pavings and wooden gratings.
The advantages of the Jouplast Cleman 40/55 mm self-leveling paving pedestal
- Optimized side covering: 2 supports integrated into the flange
- Easy corner installation: square flange shape
- Acoustic rubber included
- 4 spacers 4 mm thick, breakable to facilitate installation
- Optimized stability: all the elements are interdependent
- A range of dedicated accessories: riser, paving plate, end cap and adjustment key.
- Allows air to circulate under the structure
- Allows the passage of cables and pipes
Advice for laying a tiled terrace on self-leveling paving terrace pedestals
- The installation of a terrace on Cleman self-leveling pedestals is exclusively intended for pedestrian and outdoor use.
- The Cleman self-leveling paving pedestal is used on uneven, irregular, poorly leveled ground or on an existing concrete paving.
- Cleman self-leveling paving pedestals are used with self-supporting pavings, class T7 or T11 according to standard NF EN 1339 or F+.
- To promote the flow of rainwater, provide an inclination of 1 cm per linear meter.
The steps for laying a pavings terrace on an adjustable pedestal Cleman
1/ Preparing the ground
Do you want to build a paving terrace on a pedestal in your garden, but the ground is uneven? With the Cleman self-leveling paving pedestal, that's no longer a problem! This type of foundation can be installed on uneven surfaces and makes it easier for you to lay the terrace.
You do not need to carry out heavy earthworks before moving on to construction. However, it will be necessary to carry out a little preparation of the ground in order to stabilize your terrace on paving pedestals and enjoy it for many years. As over time, your unprepared ground can evolve and cause your terrace to move. The causes ? Weight and climatic conditions such as drought or heavy rain. To guarantee the longevity of your project, prepare your surface!
Here is what you need for this preparation:
- A cord
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- A tape measure
- A mason's box screed
- A geotextile film
- Crushed gravel
As for the implementation, it is simple and inexpensive:
- Loosen the ground over 15 cm;
- Place a geotextile felt there to eradicate the growth of weeds and save you additional maintenance;
- Make a foundation layer of crushed gravel 0/31.5;
- Compact everything.
A crushed gravel surface is ideal for using self-leveling paving pads. As this material is never perfectly flat, Cleman self-leveling pedestals can level your paving terrace due to their pivot heads.
Moreover, if you already have a terrace to renovate or a concrete screed, skip this step! You can already concentrate on laying the tiled terrace pedestals and pavings.
2/ Lay the Cleman self-leveling pedestals and the pavings
Installing a terrace is quick and easy thanks to the use of the Cleman self-leveling paving pedestal! Indeed, throughout the installation, the Cleman adjustable pedestal will make your job easier.
We explain how through the 3 installation steps:
- Take your previously prepared layout plan to install your Cleman self-leveling pedestals so that your pavings do not overlap. It takes 4 pedestals per paving for dimensions up to 60 x 60 cm. Beyond that, provide one or two central pedestals that you install under the paving by breaking the spacers;
- Turn the gray nut manually to adjust the height of the pedestal to the desired level. Note that after installation, you can also adjust the height of your pedestals using the Cleman adjustment key.
- Last but not least, lay the tiles on the pedestals. The 4 spacers of 4 mm (separable) make it easier to install while firmly wedging the terrace paving on the pedestal for optimal support. The weight of the paving on the pedestal keeps the tiled terrace pedestal in place without moving a single millimeter. You will notice it very quickly, the installation is greatly facilitated since the Cleman self-leveling pedestals have a square base, ideal for installation at an angle or against a wall. In addition, two trim supports and glue traps keep the skirting boards vertical for a perfect aesthetic finish. Finally, the presence of an acoustic rubber on its head provides welcome sound insulation in this relaxation area. This accessory is responsible for absorbing the vibrations of each of your steps.
Accessories for laying a tiled terrace on a self-leveling pedestal Cleman
The Cleman self-leveling pedestal is a premium paving pedestal, well thought out and extensively accessorized. With its integrated side trim and its included acoustic rubber, few additional accessories are offered. We present to you the essential accessories for a successful installation.
- The Cleman 60 mm riser allows you to increase the height of your Cleman self-leveling pedestal without changing it. Up to 4 risers can be stacked per Cleman pedestal;
- The Cleman pedestal paving plate adapting to the two Cleman cladding supports and facilitating installation against the facade;
- The Cleman adjustment key slipping between the pavings of your terrace to adjust the height of the paving pedestals after installation without having to disassemble anything;
- The Cleman pedestal adjustment ends fitting on the chuck of an electric screwdriver and allows the height adjustment of Cleman self-leveling pedestals.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Load resistance greater than 1 ton
- Frost and UV resistant
- Dimensions: 192 x 192mm
- Head diameter: 138 mm
- Adjustable height: 40 to 55 mm
- Adjustment via the gray nut and adjustment from above with the Cleman wrench
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Self-leveling pedestal for paving terrace H40/55 mm - CLEMAN range - Jouplast
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -40°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Adjustable height||40 à 55 mm|
|Normes||Compatible avec système d’étancheité (conforme au DTU 43.1) - Certification CE|
|Épaisseur écarteur||4 mm|
|Gomme contact incluse||Oui|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Stephane B. published the 01/03/2023 following an order made on 19/02/2023
Sandrine T. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 22/07/2022
Très bon produit
Christian J. published the 07/06/2022 following an order made on 25/05/2022
Très bon produit
Aimed B. published the 06/06/2022 following an order made on 17/05/2022
Daniel D. published the 22/04/2022 following an order made on 05/04/2022
Frederic N. published the 19/04/2022 following an order made on 04/04/2022
Qualité au top
CLAUDIA C. published the 26/03/2022 following an order made on 11/03/2022
COMMANDE RESPECTEE ET LIVRAISON RAPIDE
Michel V. published the 14/03/2022 following an order made on 26/02/2022