Cleman self-leveling pedestal for paving terrace adjustable from 80 to 130 mm
The Cleman self-leveling pedestal is ideal for laying paving terraces on uneven, unleveled or irregular ground. This foundation support is adjustable from 80 to 130 mm and is used to create a stable, secure paving terrace on pedestals intended for pedestrian use. The latter supports self-supporting pavings of class T7, T11 or F+ whether in porcelain stoneware, stone, concrete or wooden grating. Solid and economical, the self-leveling Cleman pedestal makes it possible to raise a terrace from the ground without calling on labor or using additional tools. Available to everyone, this type of foundation offers impeccable results for many years.
The advantages of the Jouplast Cleman 80/130 mm self-leveling paving pedestal
- Optimized side covering: 2 supports integrated into the flange
- Easy corner installation: square flange shape
- Acoustic rubber included
- 4 spacers 4 mm thick, breakable to facilitate installation
- Optimized stability: all the elements are interdependent
- A range of dedicated accessories: riser, paving plate, end cap and adjustment wrench
- Allows air to circulate under the structure
- Allows the passage of cables and pipes
Tips for laying a tiled terrace on self-leveling pedestals
- The installation of a terrace on Cleman self-leveling pedestals is exclusively intended for pedestrian and outdoor use.
- The Cleman pedestal for paving is used on uneven, uneven, poorly leveled ground or on an existing concrete paving
- Only self-supporting pavings of class T7 or T11 meeting standard NF EN 1339 or F+ can be used with terrace pedestals
- To promote the flow of rainwater, provide an inclination of 1 cm per linear meter.
The steps for laying a paving terrace on an adjustable pedestal Cleman
1/ Preparing the ground
Thanks to the self-leveling pedestals, the preparation of the ground is simplified, less expensive and much faster. These pedestals, which compensate for or create a slope of up to 5% over one meter, adapt perfectly to almost all surfaces: concrete screed, old terrace, crushed gravel... It is precisely with these that we suggest you prepare your grass or dirt ground. This is essential to keep your tiled terrace on pedestals for as long as possible! Indeed, unprepared ground can change over time with weight and climatic conditions such as drought or heavy rains. This ground instability can cause your paving terrace on pedestals to move. To avoid this, prepare your surface!
Here is what you need for this preparation:
- A cord
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- A tape measure
- A mason's box screed
- A geotextile film
- Crushed gravel
As for the implementation, it is simple and inexpensive:
- Dig the ground for 15 cm;
- Place a geotextile felt there to eradicate the growth of weeds and save you additional maintenance;
- Make a foundation layer of crushed gravel 0/31.5;
- Compact everything.
The ground does not need to be perfectly flat since you are using self-leveling paving pedestals. Now it's time to lay the self-leveling pedestals and then the pavings.
2/ Lay the Cleman self-leveling pedestals and the pavings
Laying a paving terrace on pedestals is extremely easy. In addition, Cleman pedestals make your job even easier with advanced technical characteristics.
- Take your previously prepared layout plan to lay your Cleman tiled terrace pedestals so that your pavings do not overlap. It takes 4 pedestals per paving for dimensions up to 60 x 60 cm. Beyond that, provide one or two central pedestals that you will place under the pavings, taking care to break the spacers;
- Once the ground has been prepared, it is time to lay the first tiled terrace pedestal on the ground. Adjust the height of the pedestals for paving using the gray adjustment nut located under the head of the pedestals, you can adjust the height to the nearest millimeter with the Cleman adjustment key if necessary. This adjustment key is ideal for post-installation height adjustment;
- Finally, lay the tiles on the pedestals. The 4 spacers of 4 mm (separable) make it easier to install while firmly wedging the terrace paving on the pedestal for optimal support. The weight of the paving on the pedestal keeps the pedestal in place without moving a single millimeter. You will notice it very quickly, the installation is greatly facilitated since the Cleman paving terrace pedestals have a square base, ideal for installation at an angle or against a wall. In addition, two trim supports and glue traps keep the skirting boards vertical for a flawless aesthetic finish.
Accessories for laying a tiled terrace on a self-leveling pedestal Cleman
As the Cleman adjustable pedestal is a premium pedestal, it is equipped with all the essential accessories: side trim included, acoustic rubber included... Thus, only installation accessories are necessary.
- The 60 mm Cleman riser allows you to increase the height of your Cleman paving terrace pedestal without changing it. Up to 4 risers can be stacked per Cleman pedestal;
- The Cleman self-leveling pedestal paving plate adapts to the two Cleman cladding supports and facilitates installation against the facade;
- The Cleman adjustment key slipping between the pavings of your terrace to adjust the height of the pedestals after installation without having to disassemble anything;
- The Cleman pedestal adjustment ends fitting on the chuck of an electric screwdriver and allows the height adjustment of the Cleman pedestals.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Load resistance greater than 1 ton
- Frost and UV resistant
- Dimensions: 192 x 192mm
- Head diameter: 138 mm
- Adjustable height: 80 to 130 mm
- Adjustment via the blue nut and adjustment from above with the Cleman wrench
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Self-leveling pedestal for paving terrace H80/130 mm - CLEMAN range - Jouplast
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Resistance||Resistant to acid and basic solutions, atmospheric agents, temperatures between -40°C and 60°C|
|Adjustable height||80 to 130 mm|
|Standard||Compatible with waterproofing system (compliant with DTU 43.1) - CE certification|
|Spacer thickness||4 mm|
|Acoustic damper included||Yes|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
LOUIS JEAN S. published the 26/09/2023 following an order made on 14/09/2023
LOUIS JEAN S. published the 19/09/2023 following an order made on 14/09/2023
Pierre-Sebastien Y. published the 21/06/2023 following an order made on 06/06/2023
Johnny M. published the 21/06/2023 following an order made on 04/06/2023
Nicolas M. published the 08/05/2023 following an order made on 16/04/2023
Très bien, les plots autonivelants ont permis d'avoir une surface plane même avec ma dalle irrégulière. Si on connait les petits détails c'est très facile à poser.
Philippe S. published the 10/03/2023 following an order made on 27/02/2023
Conforme à mes attentes
Christophe H. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 17/09/2022
Sandrine T. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 22/07/2022
Très bon produit