EDMA cogged wedges are ideal for quickly and efficiently leveling the joists of your wooden terrace on pedestals.
Use of brown cogged wedges for terrace on pedestal
Cogged wedges are a perfect solution for leveling joists. You can adjust the height of your joists simply by sliding 2 wedges on top of each other until you reach the desired height.
- precise adjustment by interlocking the wedges one inside the other
- cogs allowing the wedges not to slip
- moisture-insulating function for the joist
- possibility of screwing, nailing or gluing the wedges together for more stability
It should be noted that cogged wedges are used in pairs. The brown wedges are designed for heights of 16 to 23 mm. They have the particularity of being able to be used with wedges of other colors:
- Brown / Brown: 16 to 23 mm
- Brown / Yellow: 19 to 32 mm
- Brown / Black: 60 to 80 mm
Technical characteristics of brown cogged wedges for terrace on pedestal
- These wedges are made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE), ultra-resistant and rot-proof. Self-locking, they can support loads of up to 1,700 kg.
- Resistant, the pedestal extension withstands temperature variations from -30° to +60° without deterioration.
Model : CALESMARRONS090
Cogged wedges for wooden terrace 90x45x15 mm brown x16 - EDMA
|Warranty||1 year warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Use||Wooden slab, Composite slabs|
|Accessories for||Set up your terrace|
|Adjustable height||de 16 à 23 mm|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Anonymous customer published the 25/07/2021 following an order made on 19/07/2021
Anonymous customer published the 05/05/2021 following an order made on 21/04/2021
Le produit paraît solide...un peu épais pour l usage que j en avais
Anonymous customer published the 19/12/2020 following an order made on 13/12/2020
très facile d'utilisation
Anonymous customer published the 31/05/2020 following an order made on 28/04/2020
Super produits livrés rapidemment
Anonymous customer published the 10/02/2020 following an order made on 28/01/2020
Anonymous customer published the 21/05/2019 following an order made on 24/04/2019
Les cales sont bien. Mais quand il est marqué 16 cales, c'est plus 16 moitiés de cales car il faut 2 cales pour faire le calage en hauteur. Je marquerai 8 cales. C'est plus proche de la réalité. Aussi non c'est super pour avoir une hauteur précise. Je conseil
Anonymous customer published the 30/09/2016 following an order made on 21/09/2016