Pedestal for terrace in wooden or composite boards adjustable from 150 to 260 mm - YEED (ex Rinno)
The Rinno brand joist pedestal is adjustable from 150 to 260 mm and allows you to build a wooden terrace on raised pedestals. Quick and easy to install, directly on the ground without heavy work or heavy equipment. With YEED (formerly Rinno) wooden terrace pedestals, save time and money for the construction of your wooden terrace that will make you proud for many years to come!
The advantages of the 150/260 mm wooden terrace pedestal from YEED (formerly Rinno)
- Quick and easy to install, without major works or fixing
- Manual height adjustment thanks to the red adjustment ring
- Strip designed for screwing the joist onto the pedestal
- Allows good ventilation of the structure and the evacuation of rainwater
- Base designed to ensure proper drainage of rainwater
- Compatible with wood and composite boards
Prerequisites: draw up the layout plan
The layout plan is a sketch of your future terrace. It takes the exact shape of your terrace and its dimensions but also the location of the pvc plots, the joists, the wooden slats. This way, you can easily count the equipment needed for your project.
If your terrace takes place on unfinished ground, you need to prepare the ground. This mandatory step will stabilize your surface and guarantee the longevity of your wooden deck.
On a concrete paving or an existing terrace
No need to prepare an already stable and level surface. If this is already the case, go directly to the installation of the pedestals.
On a rough ground
To obtain a stable and loose surface, ideal for laying your wooden terrace on pedestals, follow our advice!
1/ Tools and materials needed for ground preparation
- A cord
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- One meter
- A mason's box screed
- A geotextile film
- Crushed gravel
- Roller compactor
2/ How to prepare the ground
- Delimit the shape of your terrace using a line and stakes and dig 15 cm deep at this location;
- Lay a geotextile felt to prevent the growth of weeds between the wooden boards;
- Backfill with crushed gravel: 0/60 mm over 10 cm and 0/4 mm over the top 5 cm;
- Compact everything to obtain a flat and loose surface;
- Check the flatness of the surface using a spirit level.
Your ground is now ready to accommodate the joist pedestals!
Steps for laying a wooden terrace on YEED pedestals (ex Rinno)
1/ Tools and materials needed to lay a wooden deck on YEED pedestals (ex Rinno)
- A bracket
- A tape measure
- A spirit level
- A drill driver
- A jigsaw/radial saw
- A hammer
- A large ruler
- A cord
- Your YEED wooden terrace pedestals (formerly Rinno)
- Wooden or aluminum joists
- decking boards
- Special wood screws
2/ Accessories for laying a deck on a pedestal
Some accessories are necessary for a simple and successful installation of your project:
- The joist protection strip to protect your foundations from humidity;
- Board spacers for perfect spacing between your wooden boards;
- The EDMA slat straightener to make your wooden boards straight and thus facilitate their installation;
- The invisible fixing kit to fix the boards without visible screws.
3/ Arrange the pedestals on the ground
- Arrange the wooden terrace pedestals on the ground with a center distance of 50 cm (location of the joists) then lay pvc pedestals every 70 cm to support the joists along the length;
- Adjust the height of the joist pedestals by turning the red adjustment ring clockwise. Do not forget to create a 1.5% slope for the evacuation of rainwater. This slope is easily achievable thanks to the precise adjustment of the wooden terrace pedestals.
4/ Lay and fix the joists
The joists are fixed to the strips of the wooden terrace pedestals. Ensure to choose joists of the same variety as your coating. Natural resinous, exotic wood or composite wood… For even more resistance, you can opt for aluminum joists. Regarding the installation:
- Lay the joists against the strip located on the head of the pedestals;
- Screw the joists onto the pedestals through the strip;
- Apply the protective strip along the length of the joists;
- Cover the edges of the joist with the protective strip.
5/ Lay the coating boards
- Lay the wooden board coating while starting against a wall. Do not forget to offset 5 mm from the wall to obtain the expansion joint;
- Place the boards perpendicular to the joists;
- Screw the boards 20 mm from the edge with special decking screws.
Carry out the side finishes of the terrace
Take care of the finishes of your wooden terrace on pedestals! For this, there are 3 small additional steps:
- Measure the height and make the necessary cutouts;
- Place the fascia board horizontally;
- Screw the board into the joist.
- Complies with DTU 43.1 and 51.4
- Frost and UV resistant
- Supports up to 1 ton of load
- Height adjustable from 150 to 260 mm
- Base diameter: 200 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Strip height: 29 mm
- Recycled and recyclable product
- Made in France
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step 2As soon as the installation is level, place the joists in front of the pin located on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then screw the joists onto the pin of the stud provided for this purpose. This allows for good maintenance.
step 4Finally, attach the wooden slats to the joists using a screwdriver and wood screws.
Adjustable pedestal 150/260 mm for wooden deck - YEED
|Warranty||10 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -40°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Brand||YEED (Ex Rinno)|
|Adjustable height||5.91 to 10.24 in|
|Compatibility with extension||Yes|
|Nombre de rehausse max / plot||4 rehausses|
|Country of Origin||UE|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Click on a thumbnail to load the video
Bernard R. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 24/11/2022
Très bonne qualité
Cedric B. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 02/11/2022
Parfait pour faire un plancher surélevé dans un local
Pascale P. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 29/08/2022
Plots très pratiques à utiliser. La qualité n’est toutefois pas au rendez-vous. Beaucoup de plots présentent des imperfections (plastique cassé). Plots de second choix.
Francisco G. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 11/08/2022
Conforme à la description er repond à mes attentes.
GUY W. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 31/07/2022
Aude C. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 26/07/2022
Facile à mettre en place conforme à mes attentes
HENRI F. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 12/07/2022
bon rapport qualité/prix
Thierry B. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 03/07/2022
produit de bonne qualité et simple d'utilisation .