Adjustable pedestal for wooden terrace - Adjustable joist - 20-30 mm - Jouplast
Do you want to create a terrace at a lower cost? With the Jouplast joist pedestal, your project is feasible! This economical pedestal displayed at an affordable price does not require the use of professionals or additional tools. The ease of installation and the absence of heavy work offer real time savings in the assembly of your terrace. Only intended for the construction of terraces for pedestrian use, the brand offers very high quality products for a safe and solid terrace over the years.
Simplified site preparation
Before proceeding to the construction of your wooden terrace on adjustable pedestal, the ground must be clean and the ground must be stabilized. Easy, quick and less expensive, site preparation is mandatory before proceeding with the installation of the pedestals, except in the case of installation on a concrete slab.
No need to carry out major work, the Jouplast joist terrace pedestal makes your life easier! Quick to install and effortlessly, you will quickly enjoy a terrace of great strength.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Proceed to the disbursement of the soil of its earth on 15 cm of depth;
- Then lay down a geotextile that will prevent the growth of weeds, followed by a 15 cm layer of gravel ;
- Finally, compact the whole thing.
Your soil must be compact and stable to be able to accommodate the wood terrace pedestal properly.
Can be installed on any surface
The ground preparation allows the adjustable pedestal joist to be placed correctly on any support. Whether your plot is for a wooden terrace on land, grass, concrete or an existing terrace surface, the pedestal adapts easily to any type of ground. However, the final surface must be loose to accommodate future construction. The pedestal offers you additional time savings because to place it, you just need to lay it on the ground without adding any fasteners.
Quick and easy to install
Accessible to all, the joist pedestal is suitable for both professional and private requirements. The installation of a wooden terrace on pedestal can be done without outside help thanks to the ease of handling. It is carried out without the slightest difficulty as it takes only 3 days to build your outdoor space!
Of course, before starting construction work, prepare your installation with the help of an installation plan in order to plan the number of pedestals and boards needed. Only 4 steps are required to install the foundations of your terrace:
- Determine the location of the pedestals (which must be parallel) and their spacing. Determine the location and spacing of the pedestals (which must be parallel) and the required distance between them. We advise you to leave 70 cm between each pedestal for a good load distribution. Once this is done, position the pedestals directly on the ground. Finally, adjust them to the desired height using the adjustment ring located under the head of the pedestal for terrace, which allows adjustment to the millimeter;
- Place the joists on the head of the pedestals. Make sure that they are all at the same height using a spirit level;
- Screw the joists onto the lugs provided to ensure excellent support;
- Attach the wooden slats to the joists. Use a screwdriver and wood screws to fasten the joists and the siding to each terrace adjustable pedestal. Your foundations are laid in no time!
Resistant and durable
Jouplast is the first French manufacturer and leader in the field of terraces on pedestals. Jouplast offers a range of excellent quality products to make a wooden terrace on pedestal that is safe, durable and resistant to many external elements such as :
- Extreme temperatures. Whether the winters are harsh or the summers are hot, the foundation of your wooden terrace on pedestals will never give way and will never move;
- In the same vein, the joist pedestal is resistant to atmospheric agents (UV and frost);
- The pedestals comply with current standards DTU 51.4 and 43.1 since the structure of the terrace laid on pedestal must be made with wooden joists;
- Each pedestal supports up to 1 ton of load. Do not hesitate to distribute the loads on your terrace on pedestal so that the solidity of your structure does not move;
- Your terrace project is next to a swimming pool? Don't panic, the pedestals are resistant to acid and chemical products without fear of deterioration.
Adjustable, durable and stable, the joist pedestal meets your needs without any particular maintenance. Jouplast wooden pedestals allow air circulation, avoid rising damp and allow the passage of cables and pipes. The space created between the floor and the joists makes it possible to insulate the structure in all simplicity.
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step 2As soon as the installation is level, place the joists in front of the pin located on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then screw the joists onto the pin of the stud provided for this purpose. This allows for good maintenance.
step 4Finally, attach the wooden slats to the joists using a screwdriver and wood screws.
20/30 mm adjustable decking pedestal
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Use||Wooden deck, Composite decking|
|Adjustable height||0.79 to 1.18 in|
|Compatibility with extension||No|
|Country of Origin||UE|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
How do I use the terrace pedestals? What is the difference between a wood pedestal and a slab pedestal? How do you adjust your pedestals to the right height?
Find the answers to your questions on video with tips and tricks from our experts.
Roc M. published the 01/08/2021 following an order made on 20/07/2021
Guy N. published the 18/07/2021 following an order made on 04/07/2021
Assez Bon materiel
Comment from Plots-discount.com the 12/07/2021
Merci pour votre confiance
Philippe M. published the 16/06/2021 following an order made on 01/06/2021
rien à dire
Cédric P. published the 29/05/2021 following an order made on 17/05/2021
Marc G. published the 28/05/2021 following an order made on 10/05/2021
Patrick P. published the 12/05/2021 following an order made on 25/04/2021
Ne correspondait pas en terme de quantité
Comment from Plots-discount.com the 05/05/2021
Bonjour,Je suis navrée pour cet incident. Merci de prendre contact avec notre service client au 03 62 53 55 84. Nous ferons le nécessaire.Bien à vous, Marion NEL
Comment from Patrick P. the 05/05/2021
trop tard, j'ai du m'adapter, je vous avais envoyé un mail à la rception.
Bruno M. published the 03/05/2021 following an order made on 18/04/2021
conforme aux attentes
YVES JEAN L. published the 04/04/2021 following an order made on 24/03/2021