UPTEC SUPAS pedestal from 43 to 358 mm with 2 or 4 mm seals for paving terrace - Profilitec
The UPTEC SUPAS paving pedestal is an adjustable pvc pedestal from 43 to 58 mm. With a tile spacing of 2 mm or 4 mm, as desired. Top of the range, this paving terrace pedestal is also versatile. Indeed, it is possible to add one or more SUPAR overbridges to increase its height and adapt to the constraints of your land while guaranteeing optimal stability and safety. Indeed, the brand defines a standard use up to 400 mm. On Plots Discount, we have chosen to offer you paving pedestals up to 358 mm. Beyond that, it will be necessary to equip yourself with additional SUPAR overbridges and to validate your project with a professional.
The advantages of the UPTEC SUPAS paving terrace pedestal from Profilitec
- Quick and simple installation, without structural work or fixing
- Seamless laying
- Base of the pedestal pre-cut to facilitate the realization of the angles
- Perforated base to promote the flow of rainwater
- Allows good air circulation and avoids moisture problems
- Allows discreet passage of cables and pipes
- Change from a fixed head to a self-leveling head by simply screwing the green locking ring located inside the head
- Switching to a self-leveling head compensates for height differences of up to 5%
- Interchangeable head: change from a UPTEC SUPAS 2 mm paving pedestal to a SUPAS 4 mm pedestal or a SUPAS wooden terrace pedestal by simply changing the head
- Head equipped with anti-noise rubber for your sound comfort when passing through your terrace
- Great height flexibility by adding or removing a SUPAR overbridge
- The installation of UPTEC SUPAL pedestals is done on cement, concrete, EPDM, rubber, monolayer, other roofing systems, on insulating materials, or on a pre-existing terrace
In practice, step 1: draw up the layout plan
First of all, you need to think about your tiled terrace project on pedestals. For this, nothing better than a layout plan! This detailed plan, to scale, represents the shape of your terrace, its dimensions but also and above all the material necessary for the construction of your paving terrace! Paving pedestals for terraces, porcelain stoneware tiles… This precision will allow you to calculate the number of purchases to be made, to facilitate installation and above all to optimize your budget.
Step 2: lay your UPTEC SUPAS paving terrace pedestals
- Start by ensuring the quality of the ground: the surface on which the paving terrace pedestals are placed must be perfectly clean, with no trace of liquid, dirt or foreign materials ;
- Start laying the pedestals from a corner. For optimal installation, cut the base on both sides following the pre-cut line ;
- Adjust the height of your paving terrace pedestal ;
- Continue this momentum by spacing the paving pedestals the size of your tiles.
Step 3: lay your porcelain stoneware tiles
- Lay the first porcelain stoneware tile starting at one corner.
- Check the flatness of your paving using a spirit level. This check should be carried out after each laying of porcelain stoneware tiles. In the event of misalignment, adjust the height of the paving terrace pedestal using the 3-in-1 SUPAK wrench.
- Repeat these operations until the surface of the porcelain stoneware pavings is covered.
- Ultimately, you may have to cut the porcelain stoneware tiles across their width. To do this, use a wet saw with a diamond board suitable for tiling.
Step 4: make the side finishes
For a perfect finish to your UPTEC SUPAS tiled terrace on pedestals, you will need to make porcelain stoneware cutouts that will be held vertically by an ingenious BSJ profile and the Rinno ClipSystem. Here is how to clad your paving terrace:
- Place the Bottom ClipSystem under the base of the paving pedestal
- Position the pedestal with the cut side facing out
- Lay the BSJ profile on the head of the pedestal
- Cut your porcelain stoneware tile at the correct height (distance between the BSJ profile and the Bottom ClipSystem)
- Place the cut tile between the BSJ profile and the Bottom ClipSystem
- Install your porcelain stoneware covering.
Accessories for laying a porcelain stoneware terrace on a UPTEC pedestal by Profilitec
- 3-in-1 SUPAK adjustment key to switch from a fixed head to a self-leveling one, remove the fins from the UPTEC pedestals and adjust the height of the terrace pedestals;
- SUPAR riser to increase the height of your adjustable pedestal by 30 mm;
- BSR aluminum edge for the side closure of your paving terrace;
- BSJ aluminum border for the side cladding of your tiled terrace on pedestal;
- Rinno ClipSystem side closure system;
- Adjustable paving carrier to make it easier for you to transport porcelain stoneware pavings and lay them without hurting your back.
- Adjustable from 43 to 58 mm and up to 358 mm
- Fin thickness: 2 or 4 mm, as desired
- Base diameter: 190mm
- Head diameter: 130mm
- Resistant to frost (-20°C) and UV (+80°C)
- Fire resistant: HB according to UL94 regulations
- Resistant to 1 ton load
- Composition: 80% recycled material
- 100% recyclable
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
UPTEC SUPAS paving terrace pedestal from 43 to 358 mm - Seals 2 or 4 mm - Profilitec
|Origin||Made in Italy|
|Adjustable height||43 to 358 mm|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects