Paving carrier adjustable from 280 to 665 mm for tiling
The slab carrier allows the transport of ceramic pavings, concrete pavings or gratings easily and securely. Its adjustment system adjusts quickly and easily to adapt to a large number of tile sizes ranging from 280 mm to 665 mm.
Use of the adjustable paving carrier for terrace
When laying a tiled terrace, the slabs weigh an average of at least 16 kg, which is why it is essential to equip yourself properly in order to carry out your project. In order to move your slabs without great effort, equip yourself with a paving carrier such as the one offered by EDMA.
- Lay the slab carrier on your tiles and adjust it to the size needed to lift the paving.
- Once the adjustment is made, you can now move your tile to its location. The handle located on the top of the paving carrier in its center allows a good distribution of the load.
Characteristics of the paving carrier adjustable from 280 to 665 mm
- This accessory is adjustable from 280 to 665 mm and can be adapted to several paving sizes.
- The maximum recommended load is 25 kg.
- The paving carrier is compatible with ceramic pavings, concrete slabs and gratings.
- Its use does not require any additional tools and the slab carrier is compatible with laying on a paving terrace pedestal.
Model : SLABLIFTER
Paving carrier adjustable from 280 to 665 mm - EDMA
|Warranty||1 year warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Use||Gratings, Porcelain stoneware tiles, Concrete slab|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Nancy F. published the 21/06/2023 following an order made on 17/04/2023
Indispensable lors d'une construction d'une terrasse dalles sur plots. Elle nous a été surtout utile pour les réglages et le passage de gaines.
Patrick P. published the 03/06/2023 following an order made on 15/05/2023
Un peu fragile
DIDIER D. published the 03/06/2023 following an order made on 22/05/2023
Idéal pour soulever les dalles 60x60
Thierry C. published the 28/05/2023 following an order made on 10/05/2023
Attention, a tendance à ébrécher les dalles, je ne sais pas encore comment... Sinon, c'est un outil indispensable pour la pose des dalles de 2cm
Gilles A. published the 01/05/2023 following an order made on 16/04/2023
Trés pratique pour soulever un dalle qui est en place.
Gilbert P. published the 06/04/2023 following an order made on 27/03/2023
ras outil conforme
Guillaume M. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 06/07/2022
Très pratique, peut fonctionner avec des espacements très faible entre les dalles (même inférieur à 3mm).
Frederic V. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 30/06/2022