Cleman self-leveling pedestal adjustable from 55 to 80 mm for paving terrace
Does building a terrace on uneven or sloping ground seem complicated to you? And yet, Cleman self-leveling paving terrace pedestals are made for that! Adjustable from 55 to 80 mm, the Cleman self-leveling pedestal allows the installation of a paving terrace with ease. Thanks to its head on a pivot, this foundation support makes it possible to compensate for or create a slope of up to 5% over one meter. Its included accessories offer you easy installation and perfect finishes whether your terrace is porcelain stoneware, concrete paving or wooden grating.
The advantages of the Jouplast Cleman 55/80 mm self-leveling paving pedestal
- Optimized side covering: 2 supports integrated into the flange
- Easy corner installation: square flange shape
- Acoustic rubber included
- 4 spacers 4 mm thick, breakable to facilitate installation
- Optimized stability: all the elements are interdependent
- A range of dedicated accessories: riser, paving plate, end cap and adjustment key.
- Allows air to circulate under the structure
- Allows the passage of cables and pipes
Tips for laying a tiled terrace on self-leveling pedestals
- The installation of a terrace on Cleman self-leveling pedestals is exclusively intended for pedestrian and outdoor use.
- The use of the Cleman foundation support is on uneven, irregular, poorly leveled ground
- Be sure to use self-supporting tiles, class T7 or T11 according to standard NF EN 1339 or F+.
- To optimize the flow of rainwater, provide an inclination of 1 cm per linear meter.
Steps for laying a paving terrace on Cleman self-leveling pedestals
1/ Preparing the ground
Regadless of the nature of the ground, the construction of a paving terrace on a pedestal is possible. Just use the Cleman self-leveling paving pedestal! The latter can find its place on uneven ground such as gravel and allow the construction of an outdoor space on the place of your choice.
If your outdoor tiled terrace will take place on a concrete screed or on an old terrace, no preparation of the ground will be necessary, even if your surface is not quite regular.
On the other hand, for laying on grass or earth, follow our tips for preparing the ground! It is essential to prepare your ground, this to prevent the ground from moving over time and your terrace with it. The causes can be multiple: weight, drought or heavy rains... Stabilizing your ground means obtaining the assurance of keeping your tiled terrace on pedestals for many years.
Here is what you need for this preparation:
- A cord
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- A tape measure
- A mason's box screed
- A geotextile film
- Crushed gravel
As for the implementation, it is simple and inexpensive:
- Dig the ground for 15 cm;
- Place a geotextile felt there to eradicate the growth of weeds and save you additional maintenance;
- Make a foundation layer of crushed gravel 0/31.5;
- Compact everything.
The ground does not need to be perfectly flat since you are using self-leveling paving pedestals. Now it's time to lay the self-leveling pedestals and then the pavings.
2/ Lay the Cleman self-leveling pedestals and the pavings
Through the use of the Cleman self-leveling paving pedestal, laying your paving terrace is greatly facilitated!
We explain how through the 3 installation steps:
- Take your previously prepared layout plan to install your Cleman self-leveling pedestals so that your pavings do not overlap. It takes 4 tiled terrace pedestals per paving for dimensions up to 60 x 60 cm. Beyond that, provide one or two central pedestals, to be placed under the paving by breaking the spacers;
- Once the ground has been prepared, it is time to lay your first tiled terrace pedestal on the ground. Adjust the height of the pedestals using the gray adjustment nut located under the head of the pedestals, you can adjust the height to the nearest millimeter with the Cleman adjustment key if necessary. This adjustment key is ideal for post-installation height adjustment;
- Finally, lay the tiles on the pedestals. The 4 spacers of 4 mm (separable) make it easier to install while firmly wedging the terrace paving on the pedestal for optimal support. The weight of the paving on the pedestal keeps the pedestal in place without moving a single millimeter. You will notice it very quickly, the installation is greatly facilitated since the Cleman self-leveling pedestals have a square base, ideal for installation at an angle or against a wall. In addition, two trim supports and glue traps keep the skirting boards vertical for a perfect aesthetic finish. Finally, the presence of an acoustic rubber on its head provides welcome sound insulation in this relaxation area. This accessory is responsible for absorbing the vibrations of each of your steps.
Accessories for laying a tiled terrace on a self-leveling pedestal Cleman
Pedestal for premium paving par excellence, the Cleman self-leveling pedestal offers many accessories included (acoustic rubber, side trim, etc.). This feature makes Cleman self-leveling pedestals economical solutions that only require a few essential accessories for successful installation.
- The Cleman 60 mm riser allows you to increase the height of your Cleman self-leveling pedestal without changing it. Up to 4 risers can be stacked per Cleman pedestal;
- The paving plate for Cleman tiled terrace pedestal adapting to the two Cleman cladding supports and facilitating installation against the facade;
- The Cleman adjustment key slipping between the pavings of your terrace to adjust the height of the pedestals after installation without having to disassemble anything;
- The Cleman pedestal adjustment ends fitting on the chuck of an electric screwdriver and allows the height adjustment of the Cleman pedestals.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Load resistance greater than 1 ton
- Frost and UV resistant
- Dimensions: 192 x 192mm
- Head diameter: 138 mm
- Adjustable height: 55 to 80 mm
- Adjustment via the gray nut and adjustment from above with the Cleman wrench
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Self-leveling pedestal for paving terrace H55/80 mm - CLEMAN range - Jouplast
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Resistance||Resistant to acid and basic solutions, atmospheric agents, temperatures between -40°C and 60°C|
|Adjustable height||55 to 80 mm|
|Standard||Compatible with waterproofing system (compliant with DTU 43.1) - CE certification|
|Spacer thickness||4 mm|
|Acoustic damper included||Yes|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Pierre-Sebastien Y. published the 21/06/2023 following an order made on 06/06/2023
Gérard F. published the 01/03/2023 following an order made on 06/02/2023
Les plots que j'ai acheter correspondent bien a mes attente.
LUC V. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 18/10/2022
Le réglage de stabilité est très bien
Michel B. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 16/08/2022
Parfait comme mes multiple commandes.
MICHEL B. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 30/07/2022
Sandrine T. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 22/07/2022
Très bon produit
Guillaume M. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 06/07/2022
Le réglage par le dessus est tout simplement obligatoire pour moi lors de l'utilisation de plots autonivellant et que l'on souhaite en plus réaliser une légère pente sur un sol au nivellement aléatoire. Donc très bon matériel.
Anonymous customer published the 06/06/2022 following an order made on 18/05/2022
Voir commentaire plus haut