Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Items : 0 Items : 1
Adjustable pedestal from 70 to 110 mm for tiled terrace - Vérindal
Adjustable paving pedestal from 70 to 110 mm for creating the foundations of your tiled terrace. This pvc support is solid and stable and guarantees perfect support for your construction. The H70 paving pedestal is compatible with porcelain stoneware, outdoor tiling, concrete pavings and wooden gratings. Practical and easy to install, the paving terrace pedestal is THE solution for laying a durable and economical tiled terrace.
The advantages of the Vérindal H70 70/110 mm paving terrace pedestal
- Head equipped with 4 fins of 2 mm thickness offering a spacing of the pavings of 2 mm
- Paving terrace pedestal equipped with an adjustment ring to adjust the height with millimeter precision
- Pedestal placed on the ground without fixing and ballasted by the weight of the pavings
- Allows installation without glue or joint
- Allows good ventilation of the structure thus avoiding humidity
- Paving pedestal compatible with porcelain stoneware, exterior tiles, concrete pavings and wooden gratings
Advice: make a layout plan
The layout plan is a sketch of your tiled terrace on pedestals. It takes the shape of your terrace, its dimensions and must be to scale for maximum accuracy.
Why is that ? Quite simply because the layout plan will help you calculate the number of paving pedestals and the number of tiles needed to build your terrace. To perform this calculation, place your paving terrace pedestals on paper, spaced the width of your pavings. Remember that a paving is supported by four pedestals, that from 60 x 60 cm, you add a fifth pedestal and that for very large dimensions, add two central pedestals.
Two scenarios may occur to you:
You have an old terrace or a concrete screed that you want to cover with a tiled terrace on pedestals. In this case, no need for preparation, your ground being stable and level.
You are going to lay your paving terrace on pedestals on unfinished ground. Ground preparation is essential. It will allow you to stabilize your ground and to perpetuate your terrace on pedestals. By stabilizing your surface, you make it more resistant to adverse weather conditions such as drought and heavy rain, but also to the passage of time which can cause your land to move.
The preparation of the ground that we offer is simple, quick and inexpensive.
- Dig 15 cm deep over the entire surface of your future terrace;
- Place a geotextile felt over the entire surface to prevent the growth of weeds between the wooden boards;
- Cover with crushed gravel;
- Compact everything to obtain a flat and loose surface;
- Check the flatness of the surface with a spirit level.
Steps for laying a paving terrace with Vérindal+ H70 pedestals
1/ Accessories for laying a tiled terrace on a Verindal pedestal
- The 20 mm R20 riser to increase the height of your H70 pedestal;
- The R60 extension to increase your H70 paving pedestal by 60 mm;
- The Vérindal+ slope regulator to correct the slope up to 10%;
- The damper for paving terrace pedestal that offers you sound comfort;
- The fixing kit for side finishes in black to dress the edges of your terrace;
- The fixing kit for transparent side finishes;
- A paving carrier to move the tiles without damaging your back.
2/ Place the Vérindal+ pedestals on the ground
- Lay the Vérindal+ H70 pedestals on the ground. Space them the width of your tiles.
- Add a damper to the head of the paving terrace pedestals to increase sound comfort.
- Repeat the operation to the end of the terrace.
- Adjust the height of the pedestals using the adjustment ring. Be sure to leave a slight slope to promote the flow of rainwater.
3/ Lay the covering
All you have to do is gently lay the tiles on the head of the paving pedestals. The pavings are placed between the fins located on the head of the pedestals and offer you a spacing between the pavings of 2 mm.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Load resistance up to 1 ton
- Resistant to frost (-20°C) and UV (+80°C)
- Height adjustable from 70 to 110 mm
- Base diameter: 200 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Fin thickness: 2 mm
- Made in France
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Paving terrace pedestal adjustable from 70 to 110 mm - H70 - Vérindal
BERNARD B. published the 01/03/2023 following an order made on 06/02/2023