Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Items : 0 Items : 1
Pedestal for paving or tile terrace, height adjustable from 130 to 230 mm - CLEMAN range - Jouplast
Cleman paving terrace pedestal for raised outdoor tiled terrace. This paving pedestal is adjustable from 130 to 230 mm and adjustable to the nearest millimeter to adapt to the constraints of your land. The Cleman adjustable pedestal can be adjusted in 3 different ways: pre-adjustment with the dedicated end piece, manually with its blue nut and after installation with the Cleman adjustment key. It serves as the foundation for your porcelain stoneware, wooden grating or concrete paving terrace, this premium pedestal makes your job much easier.
The advantages of the Cleman 130/230 mm paving terrace pedestal from Jouplast
- Optimized side covering: 2 supports integrated into the flange
- Easy corner installation: square flange shape
- Acoustic rubber included
- 4 spacers 4 mm thick, breakable to facilitate installation
- Optimized stability: all the elements are interdependent
- A range of dedicated accessories: riser, paving plate, end cap and adjustment key.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Frost and UV resistant
- Allows air to circulate under the structure
- Allows the passage of cables and pipes
- Resistance to crushing test with load greater than 1 ton
Tips for laying a tiled terrace on pedestals
- The installation of a terrace on Cleman pedestals is exclusively intended for pedestrian and outdoor use.
- The Cleman pedestal can only be used on stabilized ground or on an existing concrete paving.
- When laying your Cleman pedestals, allow for an inclination of 1 cm per linear meter to avoid stagnation of rainwater;
- The tiles used must be self-supporting, class T7 or T11 according to standard NF EN 1339 or F+
The steps for laying a paving terrace on an adjustable pedestal Cleman
1/ Preparing the ground
Depending on the nature of your land, it may need to be prepared. If your surface is a paving, an old terrace or a concrete screed, you don't need to do anything. You will place your Cleman pedestals directly on this stable and flat surface. On the other hand, if your surface is earth, grass or uneven ground, it will then be necessary to carry out light earthworks to ensure the longevity of your tiled terrace on pedestals. For what ? To prevent your unprepared ground from changing over time and causing your paving terrace on pedestals to move. Many causes can cause your floor to move: weight, climatic conditions, etc.
Now that you know the importance of preparing the ground, here is what you need :
- A cord
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- A tape measure
- A mason's box screed
- A geotextile film
- Crushed gravel
For the installation, the earthworks are simple and inexpensive:
- Dig the ground for 15 cm;
- Place a geotextile felt there to eradicate the growth of weeds and save you additional maintenance;
- Fill the hole with a draining layer of 30/60 or 40/80 type crushed gravel. Irregularities persist? Lay out a laying bed with quarry sand or type 0/4 crushed sand;
- Compact everything and make sure the surface is flat.
2/ Lay the Cleman pedestals and the pavings
Installing a paving terrace on a pedestal is a method that is economical, resistant and durable. Easy to use, the Cleman pedestal does not require major work and its installation is easy.
The Cleman paving pedestal is a product designed to adapt to all construction constraints and offers optimal rendering. Thus, only 4 installation steps are necessary to create your terrace on Cleman pedestals:
- Take your previously drawn up layout plan to lay your Cleman pedestals so that your pavings do not overlap. It takes 4 pedestals per paving for dimensions up to 60 x 60 cm. Beyond that, provide one or two central pedestals;
- Once the ground has been prepared, it is time to lay the first tiled terrace pedestal on the ground. Adjust the height of the pedestals using the blue adjustment nut located under the head of the pedestals, you can adjust the height to the nearest millimeter with the Cleman adjustment key if necessary. This adjustment key is ideal for post-installation height adjustment;
- Check the flatness of the structure using a spirit level. This step is crucial to have a durable and secure paving on pedestal laying;
- Finally, lay the tiles on the pedestals. The 4 spacers of 4 mm (separable) make it easier to install while firmly wedging the terrace paving on the pedestal for optimal support. The weight of the paving on the pedestal keeps the pedestal in place without moving a single millimeter. You will notice it very quickly, the installation is greatly facilitated since the Cleman paving terrace pedestals have a square base, ideal for installation at an angle or against a wall. In addition, two trim supports and glue traps keep the skirting boards vertical for a flawless aesthetic finish.
Accessories for laying a tiled terrace on Cleman pedestal
As a recognized premium pedestal, the Cleman pedestal offers very pleasant accessorizing included: 2 side panels included, integrated acoustic rubber, square shape of the flange to facilitate installation of the counter-façade... This top-of-the-range pedestal has it all!
There isn’t much in terms of accessories, except:
- The Cleman 60 mm overbridge allows you to increase the height of your Cleman pedestal without changing it. Up to 4 risers can be stacked per Cleman pedestal;
- The Cleman pedestal paving plate adapting to the two Cleman cladding supports and facilitating installation against the facade;
- The Cleman adjustment key slipping between the pavings of your terrace to adjust the height of the pedestals after installation without having to disassemble anything;
- The Cleman pedestal adjustment ends fitting on the chuck of an electric screwdriver and allows the height adjustment of the Cleman pedestals.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Load resistance greater than 1 ton
- Frost and UV resistant
- Dimensions: 192 x 192mm
- Head diameter: 138 mm
- Adjustable height: 130 to 230 mm
- Adjustment via the blue nut and adjustment from above with the Cleman wrench
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Adjustable paving terrace pedestal H130/230 mm - CLEMAN range - Jouplast
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -40°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Use||Réglage par le dessus de la hauteur avec la clé d'ajustement et/ou manuellement avec l'écrou de réglage|
|Adjustable height||130 à 230 mm|
|Normes||Compatible avec système d’étancheité (conforme au DTU 43.1) - Certification CE|
|Country of Origin||UE|
|Épaisseur écarteur||4 mm|
|Gomme contact incluse||Oui|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Flavien G. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 27/10/2022
Ras, produit non utilisé pour le moment
Cédric C. published the 09/01/2022 following an order made on 28/12/2021
ils ont l'air top mais je ne saurais pas donner un avis fiable avant de les avoir placer...