Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Items : 0 Items : 1
Self-leveling pedestal for tiled terrace adjustable from 65 to 95 mm - Jouplast
Foundation support allowing the laying of outdoor tiled terraces, concrete pavings or wooden gratings on sloping or uneven ground. The 65/95 mm self-leveling pedestal is adjustable from 65 to 95 mm using the gray adjustment nut located under the head of the pedestal. The self-leveling slab terrace pedestal can create or compensate for up to 5% slope over 1 meter. Indeed, the unevenness of the surface of your land for the slab terrace is compensated automatically and without the addition of additional equipment thanks to the head mounted on the pivot of the adjustable pedestal.
The advantages of Jouplast's 65/95 mm self-leveling paving terrace pedestal
- Speed and ease of installation
- Laying on uneven or uneven ground
- Allows you to compensate or create a slope of up to 5% thanks to its head mounted on a pivot
- Installation without fixing or joint
- Has 4 breakable 3 mm thick spacers to facilitate installation
- Manual and precise height adjustment thanks to the nut
Tips for laying a paving terrace on pedestals
- The self-leveling paving terrace pedestal is intended for outdoor and pedestrian use
- This self-leveling pedestal can only be used on uneven, uneven ground such as crushed gravel.
- Preparation of the ground is necessary to guarantee the longevity of your terrace on pedestals. Without this, the latter can move according to the weight and the climatic conditions.
- Regardless of the support, it is necessary to provide an inclination of 1 cm per linear meter in order to promote the evacuation of rainwater;
- Be sure to lay self-supporting slabs, class T7 or T11 according to standard NF EN 1339 or F+;
- Bring a paving lifter to facilitate moving and laying the pavings.
Steps for laying a paving terrace on a self-leveling pedestal
1/ Ground preparation
Simplified site preparation is necessary for the use of self-leveling paving terrace pedestals.
Here is what you need for this preparation:
- A cord
- A spirit level
- A shovel
- A tape measure
- A mason's box screed
- A geotextile film
Installation is simple, the self-leveling pedestals being ideal for uneven ground, they are ideal for laying on crushed gravel:
- Dig the ground for 15 cm;
- Place a geotextile felt there to eradicate the growth of weeds and save you additional maintenance;
- Fill the hole with a layer of draining gravel type 30/60 or 40/80 over 15 cm;
- Compact everything.
2/ Lay the pedestals and the tiling pavings
Laying a paving terrace on pedestals is extremely easy!
Count 1 pedestal per corner, i.e. 4 pedestals for a tiled paving. For pavings from 60 x 60 cm, it is recommended to reinforce the installation by adding 1 or 2 additional pedestals in the center of the paving by breaking the spacers. This calculation of the number of pedestals will help you with your layout plan.
Time to implement:
- Position the pedestals directly on the ground, respecting the layout plan;
- Add an acoustic rubber on the head of each of the pedestals;
- Lay the tile pedestals against the spacers;
- Turn the gray nut to adjust the height of the pedestal to the desired level
Accessories for laying a tiled terrace on a pedestal Jouplast
- The Jouplast 10 mm pedestal extension to increase the size of the self-leveling paving pedestal without changing it
- The paving plate to hold the pavings against a wall and prevent it from tipping
- The side cladding support to ensure the maintenance and installation of a skirting board
- Acoustic rubber to obtain optimal acoustic comfort on the paving terrace by attenuating vibrations
- The Jouplast slab carrier to move the pavings without hurting your back.
- Complies with DTU 43.1
- Load resistance greater than 1 ton
- Frost and UV resistant
- Flange diameter: 208 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Adjustable height: 65 to 95 mm
The installation of a terrace on a pedestal is the easiest and quickest method to set up: follow the assembly steps and build your terrace in less than 3 days!
step 1Determine the required spacing, place the pedestals on the ground, adjust them and check everything with a spirit level.
step Once the installation is level, place the tiles on the head of the pedestals.
step 3Then adjust the height of the pedestals and check everything one last time with a spirit level.
step 4Finally, make the cuts to close the terrace laterally.
Self-leveling paving terrace pedestal 65/95 mm - ESSENTIEL range - Jouplast
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
|Origin||Manufactured in France|
|Conformity||In compliance with the DTU 43.1 and 51.4|
|Resistance||Resisting the acid and basic solutions, the atmospheric agents, the temperatures between -30°C and 60°C|
|Load||Resisting the test of crushing with load superior in 1 ton|
|Adjustable height||2.56 to 3.74 in|
|Country of Origin||UE|
|Épaisseur écarteur||3 mm|
Find all the documents that will be useful to you for the realization of your projects
Solange S. published the 08/03/2023 following an order made on 05/02/2023
ok rien a dire
Julien M. published the 28/01/2023 following an order made on 15/01/2023
convient à mes attentes
MARC M. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 13/12/2022
Des spacer sceccables sont cassé sur plusieurs plots , je les ai retrouvés au fond du carton , donc attention au conditionnement
Daniele V. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 24/10/2022
some pieces were broken
Valérie M. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 06/07/2022
Je l'ai reçu en 50/80 mais c'est un bon produit. Montage et utilisation facile
Lionel L. published the 16/01/2023 following an order made on 02/06/2022
L'inclinaison du plot reste limitée. Ne convient pas pour de fortes pentes.
Aimed B. published the 06/06/2022 following an order made on 17/05/2022
Pas reçu des autonivellznt très déçu de vous pose la terrase en urgence mais pas où entièrement.
Comment from Aimed B. the 30/05/2022
Je n’ai pas contacté le service client car je devais absolument poser le jour où je les ai reçus sur l’artisan était chez moi mais très très déçu car ce n’est pas de auto nivelant que j’ai reçu au final ma pause n’est pas correct ni de niveau ni droite comme j’aurais pu le faire ils auto nivelant
Comment from Plots-discount.com the 30/05/2022
Bonjour,Avez-vous contacté le service client concernant ce problème ?Bien à vous, Marion NEL
Sebastien S. published the 17/05/2022 following an order made on 02/05/2022